Toribash
Original Post
Users before steam.
I feel, like the old schoolers, the current members, before greenlight, should have something, like a symbol before there name, or a nontradable item maybe; you get the idea, right? Discuss!
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 28, 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
old schoolers do have a non tradeable item plus a thing on their name : i have 2 oldschooler in my clan they told me than hampa gave them a + on their name and for them the kung fu maser beard cost 1337tc

He meant the actual game that we play.
I was speaking to Tripstone about this, he said something like there was a tourney every friday or something (once a week) for a key for the game (key as in registration key). Either you won a key or just bought the game to play it as you wished (4 servers to play on apparently xD ).

About the special 'symbol' for pre-steam players. No. Huuuuuge waste of time. Want a special symbol? Buy Toriprime/VIP.
Well idk about an item or symbol but how about an achievement
Simply
No value
Is nice thing yes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I like Nates idea, reminds me of Reddits achievements and how they show your accounts age. But a TC prize for currently active members since last month would be alright, with the older the account then the more TC you can get. I think 1000 minimum and then 2tc per day in your account wouldn't be too abusable.
Yes, I would like an achievement I would like that kind of thing.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Why the hell would you get an achievement/prize for simply registering.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by snake View Post
why the hell you think toribash will even make it on steam?...

Toribash is growing fast. Sorry if you don't think tbash is good enough.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
All I see that is growing fast is the number of alts, scamers and farmers.
TB is like a spawn pit for them.

Steam users? Right now they are trying to find the uninstall button, but there isn't any.
Why? All I can see is farmers in white belt servers? I wouldn't quit due to a farmer.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
I guess it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a symbol ( ingame ) something like a shape or so
Solar - Orbit Like Me!