Toribash
Original Post
Freeplay help/idea/thingy...
Alright, I don't know if its just me, or you simply just can't do it, but say you set the gravity to -30.00, start, ok, so now your doing your sick-ass parkour moves, but then you want the gravity lower for a slow motion jump or something, you can't change the gravity half way thru the game, can you?

Also, same thing with changing turnframes, it seems you can only do this online, I can't get it to change from 5 to 2 during a freeplay game.

Also with changing frame amount.

Dismemberment...

And pretty much everything in offline freeplay.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
you can change the turnframes in an sp replay through notepad
during freeplay do shittf+space to pass along at one frame per shitfspace
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
you can change the turnframes in an sp replay through notepad
during freeplay do shittf+space to pass along at one frame per shitfspace

Well that answers one of my questions...
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
You can change settings halfway through the game,both multiplayer AND offline.You just uncheck new game before clicking ok.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
You can change settings halfway through the game,both multiplayer AND offline.You just uncheck new game before clicking ok.

That dosnt work
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post

There's currently no way to change gravity halfway through a replay or match.
The only feasible way I can think of is to replay hack the lin levels a lot so you appear to move slower. However that is highly complex and you probably won't be able to do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
There's currently no way to change gravity halfway through a replay or match.
The only feasible way I can think of is to replay hack the lin levels a lot so you appear to move slower. However that is highly complex and you probably won't be able to do it.

Well, what if there is a jump that is too far/high to make at -30? Its not all about slow motion ...
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel