ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Chat or room for rank 1-100
I think it would be pretty nice to have a chat or a room dedicated only to players with a global ranking of 1-100 for example. This would encourage others to try to get into the top 100 (therefore play more) and the top 100 would feel more privileged/special.
THIS IS AN ALT
top 100 of what? global rank? mod rank? old rank?(belt ranking system.)
also own chat, prob not possible. would go under the category of chat groups which will come with the steam release stuff.

also currently its not hard to get into top 100, its just a bit of grinding, because u could just leave if u loose. so u can do it pretty fast. even if u dont lose its possible to get a high rank by just playing.

before any rank specific stuff comes out the ranking system at all should be reworked so it makes sense atleast.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Would be a bit hard to detect every single player thats under rank 100,and also,under rank hundred of what?Be more specific please.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Would be a bit hard to detect every single player thats under rank 100,and also,under rank hundred of what?Be more specific please.

Well, yes i guess so. There must be a way to do it though. And i was referring to global ranking, i thought i said so before^^
THIS IS AN ALT
How the heck does this encourage people to rank up more? I think it just encourages more farming, grinding, and rage quits which I really don't think is good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Giving the top 100 players a place to congregate and isolate themselves seems like it would only help to foster feelings of smug superiority over the common man. Considering that quite a few of the top 100 ranked players already have a bit of that superiority thing going on, I really don't think we should introduce something that's going to nurture and breed those feelings.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk
Giving the top 100 players a place to congregate and isolate themselves seems like it would only help to foster feelings of smug superiority over the common man. Considering that quite a few of the top 100 ranked players already have a bit of that superiority thing going on, I really don't think we should introduce something that's going to nurture and breed those feelings.

Lol, yes you don't want to let those superiority complexes grow.

I don't really feel something like this would be beneficial all round, and yet it would be nice to chat with others about game-play specifics and get the latest info. on findings and crap. We have irc channels for this stuff, do we not? If or when the in-game chat channels come into effect, I don't see the top 100 'ranked' players logging on in order to chat with other players of similar rank.

Perhaps something in which better experienced players can sit in and give feed back and answer questions about things. But again, we have irc. So it really depends on whether or not the developers see it as being beneficial to add an additional 'chat' which would serve the same purpose as current irc channels might (I don't know if there are any channels which are dedicated to in-game stuff.)