Toribash
Original Post
Multiple Tori's/Uke's in single player.
I've seen people suggest multiple people playing in one match, and the overused arguement against it, but what if they made it so you could spawn multiple Tori's and/or Uke's in a single player match.

Example-

I log on and it starts me off in the default mod. I start demolishing Uke, but I start to grow bored with the small number of enemies to defeat, so I simply click the number '1' on my keyboard and boom, a new Tori has spawned and I can place him where I want before I begin the match.

Now this scenario is unfair, as uke is outnumbered. So I decided to click the number '2' on my keyboard and another boom, a second uke has spawned and the mayhem can begin once again.
Hm, well first of all the number keys are already in use so it would probably more be like /spawn tori/uke <value> <x,y,z> or /opt 3rd/4th tori/uke 1/0 ect. Although Iirc the current physics engine used in toribash can't handle more than two characters. I don't know how true this statement is though, because a tori is just mathematical objects(Citation needed), and as we all know, mod makers can add more objects into the game via mods. I think that it would be possible to add more toris, but would it really be worth it? Also to back up my statement with saying it would be possible, take the freecam for example, that adds a 3rd tori into the game that is used as a camera(Citation needed), this is why if you hit 2 on your keyboard you can notice the fps drop slightly.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
The command /opt doesnt make anything disappear.
It just makes things invisable and the other way.
So that would not be usefull to make more ukes
or toris appear. The hitbox would still be there
If you did /opt tori2 0.