Toribash
Original Post
(eon) Eons

Eon is a clan of tricker's, parkourer's, sparer's, ninjutsu, aikido, Tk, and mushu players who have come together to make a name for this organization.
The story of how eon was evolved goes a little something like this.
Eons ago in the world of toribash there was one tori named Pyua. Pyua was tired of the regular boring life of fighting alone with no one to fall back on.
Noone to support him, no one to love him.
So Pyua soon discovered that there are lots of other underground secret societies called clans. There were hundreds and thousands of clans and while a war of tori's v.s. uke's was going on these clans teamed up to beat all of the other clans while still managing to stay alive day after day from the rain of uke robots.
But sadly Pyua did not find the comfort in some of the clans he joined often was rejected. So Pyua rose above to make his own clan that clan was Eon.
Pyua made his own rules and guidelines for his organization. But the one Goal that always stood there until met was destroy everything in the way of getting on the path of glory and becoming the number one by rising above all other clans and ruling the undergrounds.

1.No Verbal Abuse (Flaming)
Be kind, don't be a jerk, insulting other members can get you punished.
2.No Useless Posts
Useless posts are posts that are off topic, add nothing to the topic.
3. No sexism
4. No racism

[] Reach 25 members
[] Reach 50 members
[] Reach 100 members
[] Get into the top 10 clans on the clan chart
[] Get into the top 5 clans on the clan chart
[] Reach #1 on the clan charts
[] Get clan textures
[] Make a clan vid
[x] Have the best Family on TB
Allies

Vengeance (Veal)

WAPOW [WAPOW]

Thieves (Thief)

Fallen Members

gun43

denilumi

(Invaders Welcome)

Have Fun!

Contact me on skype: minimunch08
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jul 2, 2016 at 03:30 AM.
You don't have to do this but I recommend shrinking the size of the first picture. It's massive.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Fuckin seth always making me the bad guy, you are missing clan goals - you have 1 week to add those, thanks
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
thx I will
-----
Just added clan goals
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 28, 2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
good luck with the clan gun43 :3 if it's dead or if you leave bc of other problems, you're always welcome in (RL). I hope you won't have to come back though

this goes for ackevisch and denilumi too btw :P

GOOD LUCK GUYS
hello
hello eons im new to the clan cause icee invited me to the clan and i just want to say thankyou my skype is allmusicplayz if u want to add me there heres a few replays to show my skill
Attached Files
dat parkour is bad.rpl (215.0 KB, 3 views)
epic realisim edit v2.rpl (561.0 KB, 2 views)
allmusic+ edit pose.rpl (209.8 KB, 2 views)
down and out.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
This is a little cool dm I got in abd hope u like it. Not very flashy but I like it .
Attached Files
dmdoe.rpl (79.9 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by allmusic View Post
hello eons im new to the clan cause icee invited me to the clan and i just want to say thankyou my skype is allmusicplayz if u want to add me there heres a few replays to show my skill

this is the clan thread. if you want to join eon, then go to the clan recruitment thread. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...56#post8768856
We are now officially Allies with veal if anyone has a problem with that please let me know and we can sort something out
Chack Me Out I make RPLS.
ok so ive left eons because...well...iceeman1 didnt seem to be allowing the voice of the other members to be heard, like alliances and stuff. i tried to talk it over with iceeman1 but it didnt seem to work out. I ended up leaving eon because it felt like a bit of a bad move on his side. But anyways, good luck.