Ranking
This is some of my replays that are kinda good
Attached Files
Epic Decap.rpl (46.8 KB, 6 views)
Never Been Known.rpl (66.7 KB, 6 views)
Wushu Decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 6 views)
Pure Epicness.rpl (79.7 KB, 6 views)
Decap.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
Hey Guys I Made This Two... I Can't Do Madmans, But I Wanna Learn How To Do Madmans So Much.. If There's Someone Who Can Tell Me Some Tips Im Always On.. Okay Now Look At My Two Crapz :
Attached Files
Ma first Eva Move Like Dat.rpl (61.0 KB, 7 views)
Again Armbreak.rpl (66.4 KB, 5 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
Well steelex those are pretty good to start out with. Just maybe get in some more dm's after that and try to end with a pose.

A little too grabby I think Shalank, you had him grabed the whole time. I lol'd at the end.
Attached Files
myreplay.rpl (219.1 KB, 7 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
There are my edits... The first ends with pose. The second I made just one more DM .. By the way PieGod, I can't see the replay it's bugged... Idk why...
Okay tell me what you think now
-----
Hello Guys, Again... Sorry For The Double Post But I Wanna Show You My First Try For Madman I Hope You Like It There Is Even A Pose
Attached Files
Edit... Again Armbreaker.rpl (55.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Steelex12; Jun 17, 2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
ok guys , heres my try , i dont know if youlle like em
Attached Files
#first ever madman !!!.rpl (152.1 KB, 5 views)
#opener decaps .rpl (208.9 KB, 4 views)
#opener booms.rpl (317.8 KB, 6 views)
#opener boom.rpl (65.2 KB, 4 views)
#top 3.rpl (90.4 KB, 4 views)
#madman fail.rpl (193.7 KB, 6 views)
#trick1ing rep.rpl (165.4 KB, 3 views)
#free running relaxed.rpl (515.7 KB, 4 views)
#momentum build up.rpl (176.6 KB, 5 views)
#oblivion inspired sparring.rpl (217.8 KB, 5 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Please, Maxfire, PieGod Tell Me About My Replays Are They Better Now And Is This Move I Made A Madman ? Thx That You're Here And Help Us (The Clan)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
ok , first of all , you have a certain style that i like but you need to have some booms if you want a awsome replay , if you have no booms try making up by adding more style
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
ok , first of all , you have a certain style that i like but you need to have some booms if you want a awsome replay , if you have no booms try making up by adding more style

It may sound stupid but... what "boom" is ?
I will watch your replays but if you can still describe me

Edit: I think I get it... It's like to make combo and more than 1 dm ? By the way too hard for me... I will practice but I don't know will I make it someday...

Edit (again) : I made a replay... I dunno what is it boom or not but I always cut the arm i can't decap idk why But nvm i will learn someday now I want your rate and your toughts... If you can help me with something feel free to tell me...
Attached Files
Dunno What ....rpl (57.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Steelex12; Jun 18, 2011 at 04:01 AM.
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
a boom is when you hit the chest or a cluster of joints and you get 2-3 dms like this replay
and if your going to start a replay , decap the head or the torso not the limbs so it looks better , the first impact in this replay was a head decap and the second a boom , you see the arms and chest flying off ? thats a boom
Attached Files
#some booms.rpl (216.9 KB, 9 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)