ES Recruitment Drive

not done with the costume

also gonna get an ishi tattoo soon, which will be neat

pv2: oh god I am so uncomforttable right now
you see, I am very pacifist
Last edited by boStaff; Oct 25, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
You're beautiful.
How can you see with your hair covering your eyes ? I am sure you don't see things clearly lol doesn't it annoy you ?
Last edited by rainboweye; Oct 25, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
Ohai.

Big

Sorry for a high saturation on the second one, messing around in paint.net. ^ -^
if you're not going to post actual pictures of yourself, why even bother posting here?
shmevin eats smegma
Your just jealous her hair is more beautiful than yours. And it is not covering her eyes.

OMG You look just like my sister.... But with green eyes. Although she was like "What ?! no, she doesn't look like me..." But I know that means she is jealous or something lol. Girls are jealous of each other so much.

Your mouth in the first picture reminds me of dolphins. Who agrees ?
-----
Your just jealous her hair is more beautiful than yours. And it is not covering her eyes.

OMG You look just like my sister.... But with green eyes. Although she was like "What ?! no, she doesn't look like me..." But I know that means she is jealous or something lol. Girls are jealous of each other so much.

Last edited by rainboweye; Oct 26, 2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BoStaff, I do not like the way you are turning out. I have talked to her/seen her. I will remove you from the clan for being a dick if you want to continue this. She will talk to you on skype. But your being a dick so probably not anymore. You can fuck off Bo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by quilava View Post
Ohai.

Big

Sorry for a high saturation on the second one, messing around in paint.net. ^ -^

Hi. I have an 8inch penis.
You're pretty.
Back for good.
i apologize for my ignorance

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post

calm down, you're flipping out a little bit
shmevin eats smegma