Ranking
Drugged say they can do greykido this round. What do you guys think? Should we do greykido or try to decide on a different mod?
oh yeah
Paid tokill, you want to? Otherwise, we'll have to ask them to pick another mod.
Or just switch card.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Oh, one more thing. For me it MUST be friday or saturday. Tests have started recently and I will not stop studying just for playing in an event. I think everybody here is decent enough for knowing that. However, if you REALLY need to do it on Sunday, and if you need me, well, I'll try to study on Saturday. But only if it's not a hard subject.

I hope you understand.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I think you should learn to manage your time better. Last-minute learning won't work if you ever go to uni.
depends on what time its gotta be on the weekend or preferably Friday around 18:00 GMT because ya know....frekin school... but I'm up for greykido
Also I'll have no connection to the internet in about a week, and it should take a while for me to come back, so if you need me to fight then throw me in right now. I could try to arrange a fight on the weekend after this one, but I doubt it.
oh yeah
uhhh.
Pusga, tell drugged you want to tk against them then.
And paid, you can greykido against neon*. Go shoot them a message on their thread.

Come on yall, initiative.
You can't just do that. Both clans have to agree on a mod. I have offered tk and they didn't want it.
oh yeah
Hmmmm
HMMM
Use the D.