ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
It's actually all egypt.. so how many lazy energy companies will you punch??
Also cg for finishing that report.. gtg now i got algebra and geometry test in a couple of mins

Omg I love algebra. It's like when a problem says "Bla Bla Bla Eddy has a dog. Kelly's dog is K foot taller than Eddy's dog. How tall is Kelly's dog than Eddy's dog?" Instead of trying to find an answer to something, you just do the work and explain how you figured out the number model for it. But I hate it when you gotta put the parentheses in. :/
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Omg I love algebra. It's like when a problem says "Bla Bla Bla Eddy has a dog. Kelly's dog is K foot taller than Eddy's dog. How tall is Kelly's dog than Eddy's dog?" Instead of trying to find an answer to something, you just do the work and explain how you figured out the number model for it. But I hate it when you gotta put the parentheses in. :/

Uuuuuuuuum.... No no no no.. much harder than this.... Also problem can be solved by writing: both dogs are dead. Now bai i gtg for the Français examen l'examen est beacoup de merde and yeah...
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
i feel the pie gods giving me strength! praise the pie gods! they shall bestow us with great power.
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
i feel the pie gods giving me strength! praise the pie gods! they shall bestow us with great power.

Mmmmm... Pie......

oy :3 sorry for my inactivity in here but i wrote alot of exams in the last couple of weeks so I had to learn all the time .. In the Easter vac I'll be more active ;) sorreh again.
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
hey guys.. how are u all? i just want to let u all know. .that iam working on the banner again ;-)

i have some time off.. not much work here in asia at the moment.. so i also making a new headtexture.. maybe for sell..
so be prepared for some mindblowing art.. hahah

btw.. i will be ingame in an hour or somthing like that.. so if someone wants to play some spar or runkido or just have some fun.. search for me..

or maybe do a recruiting server or somthing like that?
-----
just finished (maybe) a nex headtex..

link:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=452875

or here watermarked flat...:
Last edited by mobinladen; Apr 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Off-Topic

^^ Just cows and their wierd things... xD
-----
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
oy :3 sorry for my inactivity in here but i wrote alot of exams in the last couple of weeks so I had to learn all the time .. In the Easter vac I'll be more active ;) sorreh again.

Try to be active as much as you can, though maximum inactivity is only two days. Also you will be the new recruiter.

Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys.. how are u all? i just want to let u all know. .that iam working on the banner again ;-)

i have some time off.. not much work here in asia at the moment.. so i also making a new headtexture.. maybe for sell..
so be prepared for some mindblowing art.. hahah

btw.. i will be ingame in an hour or somthing like that.. so if someone wants to play some spar or runkido or just have some fun.. search for me..

or maybe do a recruiting server or somthing like that?
-----
just finished (maybe) a nex headtex..

link:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=452875

or here watermarked flat...:

Its cool to hear that you have started to work on the banner again! Great!
Oh and nice head, looks really cool. how u do dat? o.o
Last edited by maro6162; Apr 11, 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
thx maro for putting me into recruiter already. I'll try to do my best, but now my PC is broke so I can't really do shit.. Sorreh ;( I'll inform ya when working
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Guys, 1st hello 2nd Hello and 3rd Care on the streets now, you might see the red thunder, beware..

I'm not sure what's happening anymore