ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
It's a pitty that he chose one of the legends to hack though. Because of the inactivity the recovering process is pretty long.

Sadly the hacking is still going. Seems like he is only targeting older members of the community, for whatever reason.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Sadly the hacking is still going. Seems like he is only targeting older members of the community, for whatever reason.

Easy. They are inactive, they usually have a lot of items and people tend to believe them when they want to trade. It's just that these people usually have a tight security on their accounts, I don't know how they got hacked, thought I've got a few ideas.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Easy. They are inactive, they usually have a lot of items and people tend to believe them when they want to trade. It's just that these people usually have a tight security on their accounts, I don't know how they got hacked, thought I've got a few ideas.

Ah, yeah I see where you are coming from. I would have thought it would actually be suspicious some dead member suddenly wants to trade, but I doubt people check join dates that often.

Kinda stupid to go after the big fish, dont ya think? Easy to spot somebody relevant from the past suddenly becoming inactive.
h
Welp, RAWR is awesome, lots of pros. And lol, why is NutHug Banned? 'Non-existing')
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Ah, yeah I see where you are coming from. I would have thought it would actually be suspicious some dead member suddenly wants to trade, but I doubt people check join dates that often.

Kinda stupid to go after the big fish, dont ya think? Easy to spot somebody relevant from the past suddenly becoming inactive.

It's just called being greedy. The thing is if the hacker succeeds then he's left with real life money that can't be charged back (they ask for gift transfer) so even if the hack is discovered, the hacker is left with money regardless.

Good deal.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I just realized, RAWR became dead some few days before i joined toribash, oh god
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
I just realized, RAWR became dead some few days before i joined toribash, oh god

It's been long dead before, we just got the ultimatum then.

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Welp, RAWR is awesome, lots of pros. And lol, why is NutHug Banned? 'Non-existing')

He was hacked like iRookie etc.
thanks to Toribashboi.
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
He was hacked like iRookie etc.
thanks to Toribashboi.

Welp, too bad for him, is he using another acc now?