Toribash
Original Post
I don't know how to edit the event replay thing
some time ago i was playing opener challenge 9 event and i managed to get a good replay, although when i was gonna edit it to make it better i didn't know how to edit it (E doesnt work) and when the replay reaches frame 350 (in the event replay making thing the replay auto plays that same replay once after i click the participate button) the message ''failed to verify replay integrity at frame 650'' appears
-
-
-
solution
do not leave the event replay making thing
otherwise your replay will prob glitch just like it happened to me
if you do leave the same error can occur and ur gonna have to make a totally new replay
Attached Files
eventbestattempt.rpl (140.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by opedropedra; Nov 19, 2023 at 01:48 AM. Reason: the current solution added
Your replay does look bugged after frame 650 with some desyncing happening, the event has some built-in checks to detect hacked / broken replays so that's likely why it's happening.
To edit your replay, press R after it's finished the initial loading and you'll be able to use E key to enter edit mode.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
To edit your replay, press R after it's finished the initial loading and you'll be able to use E key to enter edit mode.

but can i fix that replay in any way?