Toribash
Original Post
Best site to sell psn code on?
Guys whats the best site to sell a PSN Code on? apart from Ebay and Amazon.
The Names Trump
Donald Trump
um... really those are the best sites. they get the most traffic, and are usually the safest.

You could look for a local gaming forum maybe. Here in South Africa we have the NAG forums, gaming forums which could work. But you run the risk of being scammed
Rapid threads is a much better board for quick questions.

Also please make your thread title more descriptive in the future, I changed it for you this time.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Ebay or Amazon, why wouldn't you want to sell it there? It's the safest as Mylk stated.

won't get cash for it, but you can try http://99gamers.com/
lets you trade stuff for coins which you can then use to purchase things others put up
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i guess g2a aswell?
like you can sell your cards there and get the amount of money you want.
the site is : g2a.com
I know PlayerAuctions is a great website for selling stuff. Not 100% sure if they support the trade of PSN codes so I'd check under the tab for code selling. They do pay you cash as well and it's safe. They act as the middleman and pay you the price like insurance if the other person doesn't follow through. I used them in the past for things like Runescape gold etc.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a g2a
pacquiao
G2A or maby MPGH.net
Mpgh has a incredibly active market board.. They buy and sell everything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3