Toribash
I think DameNingen has something similar, iirc. He just has a flat purple head and it looks like wrinkled paper.
Well it also depends how the Bump map is Made
.how it looks like... But its seems you could get nearly the same Effect by shading the headtexture itsself better :/ anyways thanks for all the replys! I dont think its worth buying them ^^
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Let me add on since im clueless about bump maps.

So, is bump mapping literally something you add to your activation to help your head texture look more, real I guess you could say? Better shading?

Bump maps in TB are actually normal maps IIRC, so they change the angle of the the surface in the shader so that a flat surface looks like it's tilting left or right or up or down, this causes shadows or light to fall onto the surface differently.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I believe so. I tried some bump maps and normal maps back in the day and normal maps worked but bump maps didn't. If it still works like this, then that could potentially be the cause of the "do bump maps even work" confusion? Try use a normal map and check your results.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Well it also depends how the Bump map is Made
.how it looks like... But its seems you could get nearly the same Effect by shading the headtexture itsself better :/ anyways thanks for all the replys! I dont think its worth buying them ^^

not exactly.. bumpmaps add a more "3D" effect, meaning you can see the effect at different angles...
uh, i think it's something you need to see to understand..
/dl and /lp me
turn bumpmaps on and off to see their effect

i think they are entirely worth it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.