Toribash
Original Post
Skate
I wanted to learn to skate in Toribash, wanted to know if there is some movement to be able to walk, how to make any trick
Moving this to the right place.

These questions go to the beginner sanctuary.
Support is for technical help.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It's quite impossible to tell how to skate. It's something to develop on your own, with your own style.

The main thing though, is balance and to stay on the board. Try to manage to get to the end of the half-ipe, stairs etc.. While staying on. When you can do that, you should start experimenting with tricks.
You'll have to turn the board the moment that it starts moving, otherwise you fall down. I spent a few nights experimenting with the skate mod. Going straight only makes the board stop short, or tip forward, causing you to fall off. So I normally extend both of the glutes, and the pecs. The thing is, this will give you a weird kind of one-legged position.
No matter what I do, this seems to be the only thing that will keep Tori along a straight path without falling to the side, or flat on his face.