Ranking
I egged my teachers house and then my dad punched me in the chest when I was 10

I really can't look at my dad the same way anymore, I thought about calling 911 because he hit me, but I didn't
ugly
I got my ass beat with a 3 inch thick bible. Yay.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
well the worst punishment i had was when i couldnt play ANYTHING for months, then i was warned again, if i did it again i would have lost my games for a year, and the only thing i could do for the month was read books other than that my punishments were a little bit minor like, for only a week
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I got my ass beat with a 3 inch thick bible. Yay.

that's called "spanking". Who beated you? Some sort of a mistress?
Telling rumors at school, I regret it SO much, i told a nasty one and was suspended
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
that's called "spanking". Who beated you? Some sort of a mistress?

Beat* Not beated. >_> And no, my so called "Father".
Holy shit, you guys need to work something out in your family. I've never been grounded for over a night, or beaten at all. My parents are super liberal, and don't believe in hitting, or really grounding at all. My parents will most likely just scream (not even, just talk loudly) at me, and then apologize, and I have to tell them that I understand what I did wrong, etc. Dayum.

Also, relating to Gradeger's egging or whatever; Me and my friends thought it would be funny to wrap my teacher's house. Our parents, and us, both hated the teacher, so we got a good chuckle.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Holy shit, you guys need to work something out in your family. I've never been grounded for over a night, or beaten at all. My parents are super liberal, and don't believe in hitting, or really grounding at all. My parents will most likely just scream (not even, just talk loudly) at me, and then apologize, and I have to tell them that I understand what I did wrong, etc. Dayum.

Also, relating to Gradeger's egging or whatever; Me and my friends thought it would be funny to wrap my teacher's house. Our parents, and us, both hated the teacher, so we got a good chuckle.

Lucky, I grew up in a redneck society were nobody graduated high school. >.>
I had after school detention. Problem is, I missed football practice and if you miss a practice you can't play in the game. It was a huge game.
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Lucky, I grew up in a redneck society were nobody graduated high school. >.>

Damn, that sucks. My family is like this. You will succeed. All of my family has graduated college, etc. And pretty much all the guys are expected to become lawyers or doctors. I guess i've never really had a choice, but whatever. I've never made less than an A- in my 10 years of school, and I see myself with a pretty bright future.
inq.