Ranking
Original Post
New clan story
Name says it all so lets go guys lets think up a awsome story to put in the clan story.

If your gonna use key members please use the elite 5 and up
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

You want me to try? Be warned, it'll be shitlong.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
You want me to try? Be warned, it'll be shitlong.

I shall take this as a challenge...
Heres something I threw together in 25 mins.

Woes are they who hath not the understanding to reckon Death. For it is younger than you know, a young entity...a force. Death is not old and slow, and it will catch you; accompanied by harbingers of unimaginable power. Their spirits have let the grain of death flourish, and fermented the wine of suffering. And to which have lost themselves to an unholy extent.

They do not sleep.

They do not eat.

And they do not stir until their duty has been fulfilled. That duty… is to spread that seed of death to the end of existence.

But their numbers are limited…the universe can only support the weight of death for so long.

Tonakai - Creation
Gynx - Destruction
OldBean - Purification
Jaco - Overseer
Echomarine 4 the win
That's pretty... Odd.
I'll do mine when I have time... School stuff and stuff in computer etc.
"They do not eat"? WTF... I do eat... I don't want to die... xD

"Tonakai - Creation
Gynx - Destruction
OldBean - Purification
Jaco - Overseer "

Where the heck is me? lol
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Heres something I threw together in 25 mins.

Woes are they who hath not the understanding to reckon Death. For it is younger than you know, a young entity...a force. Death is not old and slow, and it will catch you; accompanied by harbingers of unimaginable power. Their spirits have let the grain of death flourish, and fermented the wine of suffering. And to which have lost themselves to an unholy extent.

They do not sleep.

They do not eat.

And they do not stir until their duty has been fulfilled. That duty… is to spread that seed of death to the end of existence.

But their numbers are limited…the universe can only support the weight of death for so long.

Tonakai - Creation
Gynx - Destruction
OldBean - Purification
Jaco - Overseer

Reminds me of the bible of death (i like it except it hasnt got me in it >.>)

Kai-Tiger - Guardian of lost souls
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Thou hath come up with some middleagish story, OldBean. I like thy story!
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black