Ranking
Ask wiirus, I don't know

Guys, here is my entry!

And guys, I suggest that we make a poll this time, it's getting really annoying just saying: "UnNaMeD is the 1st place!" without knowing who got 2nd and 3rd places, it is just my opinion and my thought, but if you are not with me, I have no problem
Attached Files
shaolin tournament.rpl (24.5 KB, 11 views)
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
Ask wiirus, I don't know

Guys, here is my entry!

And guys, I suggest that we make a poll this time, it's getting really annoying just saying: "UnNaMeD is the 1st place!" without knowing who got 2nd and 3rd places, it is just my opinion and my thought, but if you are not with me, I have no problem

The only thing that made sense to me is "Guys, here is my entry!"

First of all, wiirus will answer the question when he finds it. Don't answer the question with a finger point to someone else who will answer it.

Also, what do mean by having a poll decide the winner?
I thought wiirus decides the winner of the competition...because if we do a poll with all the members, obviously everyone's gonna choose theirs!
SilentAssassin is right...
when i saw you post this morning i was just too tired to give a sh*t
but now i am fully awake
and i say
wiirus decides the winner!
if unnamed's replay is the best (which will most likely be the cause) he wins...
so what?
ProTip: if you want to win: make better replays :3
thank you

your leader
~destiny
I already said, I'm not such a good player and that is logic, not a tip, destiny

I'm meaning that wiirus always says: "UnNaMeD is the winner!" and he doesn't announce who is 2nd or 3rd!
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
@wannin,word of advice - grow a brain.Whoever hosts the competition decides who the winner is.It is brutally obvious who is 1st,second and third in any competition,because THEY get sent the prizes ... seriously,my patience is wearing very thin with you.If you're so damn curious,when the competition is over pm the guy hosting it and he will tell you who received the prizes ....

P.S: That was not logic on your post.You have no clue what logic even is.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
i lol'd @ silents comment-- The only thing that made sense to me is "Guys, here is my entry!"
also thats the best tip ever destiny XD
also no1 answered my question and i will ask again .. whens the deadline?
and what about my replay i personally think its better than unnamed's replay (not being biased)
Wait, what
We'll vote ffs.

Also, deadline is.... ummm... let's say until the next Monday for me.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
ok thanks
and a vote? r u sure?
why cant u just decide?
Wait, what