Ranking
View Poll Results: Do your parents piss you off?
Yes
63 Votes / 50.00%
No
63 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Do your parents piss you off?
So the title gives you the basic idea of it, do your parents piss you off? And what do they do that pisses you off, and do both of them piss you off or only one?
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Yes, sometimes, but they are my parents and sometimes they are being reasonable and I am not.

Thought, they usually piss me off because I know im right and they say im no right.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Um, I love both of my parents to death. But my mother is irritating.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
They gave birth to me.
They raised me.
They taught me so much things.
They care for me.

How can they piss me off?

In many different ways my friend. Yes im sure they did all those things for you, but still someone could save your life and still irritate you. Even if you dont show it.
Originally Posted by liquidoom View Post
Yes, sometimes, but they are my parents and sometimes they are being reasonable and I am not.
Thought, they usually piss me off because I know im right and they say im no right.

Somtimes, but also somtimes its the other way around
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Um, I love both of my parents to death. But my mother is irritating.

with you on irritating mothers
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
My Mom naggs alot, but then she does something cool like brings me out to supper to we're pretty chill, and my Dad only bothers me because when he says he'll pick you up at 9:00 what he really meant was 9:45 or something, gets very annoying. But they are still better than my neighbors.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh man, how can someone not have learned to live with people around him for more than 12 years...
If your mother irritates you why don't you just tell her what you would like her not to do so often? Ok, you have to do it in a gentle way, because she may gets it wrong, but you should know her good enough to know what to say.

I guess it's just your laziness wich pisses them off so they piss you off though so you are looking at things from the wrong direction.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
When they piss you off, recall those above things i listed, in you mind. If you have a heart, you will forget whatever they did with you.

1.My dad pnches me in the chest to say "hello son " :l
2.My mom yells at me all the time
3.My dad tells me to go outside in the middle of a toribash game
4.My mom tells me to do stuff i dont want to do including my dad also
5.My dad expects me to do everything perfectly

Pretty awsome parents
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Fuck yea

'Nuff said

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.