Ranking
The craziest thing I have ever done was I boot skied down the bunny hill.

half way down, I fell, and rolled into 5 or 6 people.

good times.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 23, 2013 at 06:16 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Boot skiers united. I was going down a steep enough hill boot skiing and decided if I could do a jump. Accidentally smashed a guy in the back of the head with my boot :P
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Jumped off a 2-story building in adrenaline rush. Landed right on the flat ground. Cracked my ankle, bent my knee and fractured my left hand.
My craziest moment?
When I compare what I was doing when I was young and now. . So much stupidity in my childhood .-.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
umh... i guess being the only sober in an apartment at the 11th floor... with 8 drunken friend... i feel like i saved the life of 3 of them (i had to grab and keep them away from the balcony... they were standing in front of it looking down)

the other "craziest thing" (not dangerous... just crazy)... is when i went to school wearing a devil mask on my head and a bath-robe... i consider that a glorious moment xD
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Rode my Skateboard down steepest hill I could find... With loose trucks... Didn't end well.
Proud Leader Of Onyx