Toribash
Items maybe, becose, I'm already selling my cheap stuff, I think I would sell those too. I want to get more TCs to host event or something like this. To make others happy. Or maybe, tcs would fit better, becose, I'm not good marketer. (Buys / Sells items - goes to minus.) Well that's for you to decide.

So TC's.
Last edited by Mccqa; Mar 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
({insert reason why I should care})

Originally Posted by Intelligent View Post
Leave, just....no. That was very rude, try again. He's a respected member of Toribash.

{{citation needed}}

Also yeah, since no one else said it, I will.

They always come back...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Awww man you are leaveing i loved your art your replays man i hope you are happy with what you do man after you stop playing i hope you come back soon man
Also it would be great if you can leave me some tc man i really wanted to get some stuff so i dont just look really plain and dule i just love the style of the game and i love the vibe but if you dont want to and and you want to give it to someone else i understand hope you come back soon man <3
-----
Ooops my brother was on my account
sorry his account is HydraC send it to that if you feel like he daserves it
Last edited by Miyako; Mar 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I helped you in getting a boom in one of your replays. Though I cannot say that I knew you personally.

Anyways, threads like these might get closed soon. I do think it's best to post these stuff in clan forums or orgs.

Also, items would be nice.
Last edited by sprytryne; Mar 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
I want tc to help my clan to get a clan video
I luv your art but i never get a head tex to use it
I never got my tc over 5k.
I am not good in game so i would like to get full texture set and i am scared to duel.
Like i sayd i would be happy to get some tc,items and not art couse i dont have head tex
Back in this gam