Ranking
Alive
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Good, glad to see you have not died. I was worried there for a sec.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Alive

I am glad to see you post here, I hope this will become a habit .

We'd really like you to became an active member of the clan, since we already have a ton of inactive players that have been in Jolly for a long time, we were not looking for new inactive ones when we accepted you xD.
wishful eyes deceive me
I want to pay my respects I'd like to thank everyone for the time they've gave me here and the hospitality like no other. I'm sad to say I won't be having the opportunity to join JollyR. Although ,none of this was in vain ,because I feel as if I developed a friendship or courtship with many of you. So for making that that possible thank you. I thank you so much for giving my application the duration and time. That means a lot to me. Some old friends I know in rl in and since I even started tb invited .So I truly hope there were no hardened feelings. Before I applied to JollyR I hadn't played in so long , was in between decision of Be apart of JollyR family or quiting tb ( It was a join JollyR or die hard situation), but then all of you were so welcoming even the inactive members were nice. To that degree it increased my incentive to start playing again, get my rank and win ratio up from being inactive. So see the Aura of this clan is truly something. May the reconstruction of JollyR continue.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
I want to pay my respects I'd like to thank everyone for the time they've gave me here and the hospitality like no other. I'm sad to say I won't be having the opportunity to join JollyR. Although ,none of this was in vain ,because I feel as if I developed a friendship or courtship with many of you. So for making that that possible thank you. I thank you so much for giving my application the duration and time. That means a lot to me. Some old friends I know in rl in and since I even started tb invited .So I truly hope there were no hardened feelings. Before I applied to JollyR I hadn't played in so long , was in between decision of Be apart of JollyR family or quiting tb ( It was a join JollyR or die hard situation), but then all of you were so welcoming even the inactive members were nice. To that degree it increased my incentive to start playing again, get my rank and win ratio up from being inactive. So see the Aura of this clan is truly something. May the reconstruction of JollyR continue.

Hey Evil,i appreciate what you said,we already got a good impression of you and you're welcome on our boards. Feel free to apply again when you'll be ready if you want,you're patience was noticed aswell.

And here is my new toy,an Intous Pen and Touch Wacom graphic tablet. Has arrived this morning and here is the unbox pictures,hope to learn drawing soon ;)

Tablet

EDIT: I've made 2 heads :P give me CnC if you want.

Heads

Last edited by Hisoka; Oct 16, 2014 at 08:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
Hello
Anyone of my old clanmates still active except missuse?

Hey there buddy
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Just got back from a trip with some friends. How was everyones weekend?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة