Ranking
Hnnnnnnnng, there's a million & one threads about this & I cba merging them all D:

K so like there's a bit of a difference of opinion on it.

The majority of the staff want people who quit/spec/other crap to get a timed kickban from the room. It'll stop them being able to fuck things up repeatedly, and eventually they'll get the hint.

But alas our cries are all in vain, and nothing is in the pipeline to be done for it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
just penaltize person who quit at finals with 500-1000 tc. untill balance is 0. i'm all for it.

and whoever will post like "but wht if i hd 2 leave cuz mah bro was at hsptl " and any other kind of shit - thats soely your problem. i'm pretty sure tc penalty will stop ragequiting and if there will be couple of unlucky people who had to leave for reason, i think it will be acceptable too.

i don't know any better solution, really. why we need to overcomplicate things?
Last edited by snob; Dec 21, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
Without strong and strict punishment this kind of behaviour will
happen pretty often, especially in tourneys, which already has become a routine.
Yes it is sort of like a practice for people to rage quit in the final game of the tourney. Happens to me quite alot so supported.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Yes it is sort of like a practice for people to rage quit in the final game of the tourney. Happens to me quite alot so supported.

well a punishment only will be good for the rage quitter,what about the PRO?
he does his hard work to win the tourney.so punishment itself won't solve the problem.if someone quit in the tourney's final match,the one who ragequit won't
get anything(its obvious,except he will make the winner unhappy)but the
winner should get the prize as the he is the remaining fighter in the match.
-----
Originally Posted by snob View Post
just penaltize person who quit at finals with 500-1000 tc. untill balance is 0. i'm all for it.

and whoever will post like "but wht if i hd 2 leave cuz mah bro was at hsptl " and any other kind of shit - thats soely your problem. i'm pretty sure tc penalty will stop ragequiting and if there will be couple of unlucky people who had to leave for reason, i think it will be acceptable too.

i don't know any better solution, really. why we need to overcomplicate things?

oh yeah?what about the winner?example: im playing in a tourney i was about to win and he rage quit and got penalty of 500tc,what did i get?still i get nothing for my hard work.idc about the penalty system,the point is i want the winner and the good player be declared the winner if the rage quit noob flee.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
he does his hard work to win the tourney.so punishment itself won't solve the problem.if someone quit in the tourney's final match,the one who ragequit won't
-----

oh yeah?what about the winner?example: im playing in a tourney i was about to win and he rage quit and got penalty of 500tc,what did i get?still i get nothing for my hard work.idc about the penalty system,the point is i want the winner and the good player be declared the winner if the rage quit noob flee.

I have an Idea. The ragequiters on final automatically send their TCs to the winner and the winner got 500/750 Bonus TC because won the tourney!
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post

hey look, try to use your head once in a while.
Objective is to get rid of ragequiters. Penalty of raquiters in finals is the most simple and effective solution to this problem. You don't want to ragequit, since you will loose tc.

if person ragequit in finals he get -500 tc penalty untill his balance is 0.

it's perfect. and i guarantee that it will stop ragequiters.

that was the objective and solution above seems pretty solid and exclude farming opportunity on person who stay.
Objective is to get rid of ragequiters. Penalty of raquiters in finals is the most simple and effective solution to this problem. You don't want to ragequit, since you will loose tc.

that was the objective and solution above seems pretty solid and exclude farming opportunity on person who stay.

But if the ragequitter had 0 tc already, he'd have nothing to lose, right?
Also, even if it was the rules, people would still complain about losing tc.

I like the tempban suggestion better, banning ragequitters from all tourney servers for, 1 hour maybe? Because if they were really leaving, they wouldn't play in tourneys, would they?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

hey braniac,look try to be reasonable.i just dont want to get rid of rage quitters,
i want the remaining player be declared winner and get the prize.
-----
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
But if the ragequitter had 0 tc already, he'd have nothing to lose, right?
Also, even if it was the rules, people would still complain about losing tc.

I like the tempban suggestion better, banning ragequitters from all tourney servers for, 1 hour maybe? Because if they were really leaving, they wouldn't play in tourneys, would they?

1 hour?huh?they will comeback with alt n do the same thing.if you are suggesting ban,then i prefer their IP be banned.no alt or main id will be allowed for 1 hour.
also what will the winner get,this doesn't solve the "Winner Gets Nothing!!!" problem.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

It's only about the "getting rid of ragequitters" not "not getting tc"

The main problem is ragequitters not the tc thing.

My opinion is that they have a thing where you ragequit X amounts of times, and then that person can't play in a tourney for X amounts of tourneys and he just has to watch X amounts of times before his restriction is off.

Not a ban for a time but more like a thing where he can't compete in the tourney and can only watch.

It happens he has to do that how many times he ragequits.
mindless machine