Ranking
Original Post
For those who enjoy a nice scare like me, whats your favorite "Creepypasta"?
I regret making this post.
Last edited by Chax; Jan 14, 2021 at 08:29 PM.
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

they made sirenhead into shorts
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Heya, went ahead and deleted a lot of posts that were made to intentionally derail the thread. I decided against infracting the posts I deleted given the changes/updates to the rules.

However, moving forward if that sort of thing is done again we will be issuing infractions/bans depending on the situation. Please be sure to read the updated rules found here: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=646761
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
great job typus keep up the great work!
-----

-----
wtf i cant edit why did that video come up

Russian Sleep Experiment
Last edited by Goomba; Jan 15, 2021 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by Link View Post

they made sirenhead into shorts

Those are some nice films, I'm a fan.
Theres a channel called CryptTV that posts stuff like that
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

"obloo" is the creepypasta that got me into creepypastas. I read it back around 4 years ago and loved it, idk how it holds up now though

obloo story
there’s one folk tale in my culture about a raging midget running around stealing everyones toricoins and his name was tbash

every night before bed my parents always said pray to allah or tbash steals all your toricoin and your social security number and credit card information

i was 5 years old when they first told me about it and it still gives me the creeps even today...

sometimes i even had nightmares of getting computerhacked by a 3 foot angry midget and i would wake up screaming
Last edited by skizz; Jan 19, 2021 at 03:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I should mention that "midget" is a pejorative and shouldn't be used. In short - it's offensive. A small quote for you:
"Little People of America recommends using the descriptors short stature, little person or someone with dwarfism.

Only refer to a person’s short stature if it is relevant to the story. It is best to ask people which term they prefer to describe them. Avoid the term dwarf unless it is being used in a quote or in a medical diagnosis. Avoid using the terms vertically challenged and midget."

wow midgets really are the scariest creepypasta
I'll pay anyone £50 if off topic dosent get nuked in the future because of one person we shall not name was offended by a commonly used term for short people .

And for creepypasta, I like horror indie games I used to play such as slender.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]