ES Recruitment Drive
My Ingame Name is SpaceyWulf

My Real name is Spacey Wulf

I am a 2nd Dan black belt

I am 17

I'm ingame for about 9/10

Im on the forum some time but not lots so i'd go for a 6/10

I used to be an Important Member of The Fog until Lots of them left and the clan had Died

I chose the Bomb squad because of it's Rank, It members Strength, Attitude and Reliability

I would Show up to Most Clan wars and do my Absulute best not to let us Down

I am A decent Judo Player, I prefer Musho, But Akido Big Dojo is what i mostly use
I Have never been banned

Facebook: Spacey Wulf Google+ [email protected]

I have certain... Skills to turn a disadvantage into an Advantage,, If some one rips my arm off i'd Punch him, And if i'm losing because of damage in the last few turn i get a sudden Andereline and Rush into the other player,

Sorry but im on a very old Computer And
cant access My Replay folder in my Documents , Sorry about that
Hey guys, I've been checking up on the clan forum and just been watching this chaos unfold. I have yet to get my laptop fixed and seeing as what just happened I can't sit idly by. I can still get on every weekday while I'm at school so I can at least have about 1 hour of forum time per day. I don't know if you will accept me but it's something worth thinking about. And no I'm not about to ask to be allowed back into the clan, I left for my own reasons and now I expect to be treated like a new recruit so don't let your past friendship with me influence your vote. Though it's not like most of you know me now, lot of people have joined and left since I was last in it.

On to my application...

My in-game name is JNRiot but you can call me James. If you would rather not call me by my name that's fine, but I prefer it if you can. I am eighteen years old. I believe that I am currently a Second-Dan Black Belt (I think, it's been awhile since I was last on.)I do have an alternate account that I no longer play on, I believe I was a Sixth-Dan Black Belt; account name was James10256. I am usually active and in-game everyday but for the past month my laptop has been out of commission and I am still working on getting it fixed, so I won't be able to go in-game anytime soon. Even though my laptop is broken I check the forums every weekday while I'm at school. I can always check in my first hour cause it's a computer class so I have fifty minutes of dedication to the forums. But other than that I can't check them unless I'm at the public library. Throughout my Toribash career I've been in a couple clans, though looking back I can't remember their names. The only one I can remember is Bomb and I left because I felt as if I couldn't keep up with the clan while my laptop was broken. I wish to comeback to this beloved family and help repair what has been put into disarray. I was with this clan shortly after it was made and I refuse to let it go down like this. I will fight to make things right. Many of my friends call me wise and smart (though I personally don't see it) but I am never one to hold grudges and I always like to see both sides of a story before anything else. I have great dedication skills and am genuinely friendly so I don't fight with people (very often). I can play most mods that have to do with Aikido, Judo, Wushu, and Mushu. I also love to parkour and spar but until my laptop is fixed I can't do any of that. Some of the people in the clan already have me added on Skype so you can ask them for my Skype name, I also have a steam account so if you want to add me once my laptop is fixed my name is BlacZDragon4 or Jracoz. I believe that is everything about me but if you have any question PM or just ask and I'll answer them.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Pandayote
In-game Name: PandaYOTE
Belt:2nd Dan BlackBelt
In-game activity (0-10): 10
Forum Activity (0-10): 9
Any previous clans and why you left them:Elf Senpai both clans died
Why The Bomb Squad: You seem like a good clan
How you can you contribute to us: art music and more
Favorite mods: runkido abd akido wushu xspar
Any bans/infractions: n/a
Other means of communication / skype
Something about yourself: I started to play toribash around the time my grandmaw passed away toribash is a fun thing to make happy my mom and dad and my brother need to get internet at are new home so i will not be on as much and my pc sucks it has a broken screen i will be getting a good pc sooni will be custom buildingmy pc with my dad and brother
Replays:
Attached Files
;landed it.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
;l self spar [;.rpl (139.3 KB, 4 views)
'zzz Run fail.rpl (115.4 KB, 3 views)
ccc OP killing kick.rpl (110.7 KB, 2 views)
-aaa- Ukes revenge.rpl (106.4 KB, 2 views)
I would like to join
In game name:GlayGlay
Real nameavid
Belt:Black
In game activity:8 (I try to be on a lot)
Form activity 3 (not on the forms much)
Previous clans:Sinon for a day(then got kicked for not being on for the next day)
Why Bomb:Krulls informed me about your "falling out" and I would like to help rebuild your clan
How I can contribute: I can help war I am skilled in akido and I am very active
Favorite mods: all akido mods
Any bans: no bans
Other ways to communicate: Kik and Facebook
Something about me: I am a competitive player in smash bros. I love anime. my favorite anime is no game no life.
Replays: I don't have any I had to do this on my phone because my computer is so slow
Glacial Night
Originally Posted by GlayGlay View Post
Real nameavid
Previous clans:Sinon for a day(then got kicked for not being on for the next day)
Why Bomb:Krulls informed me about your "falling out" and I would like to help rebuild your clan
Something about me: I am a competitive player in smash bros. I love anime. my favorite anime is no game no life.
Replays: I don't have any I had to do this on my phone because my computer is so slow

I really like this application. I see alot of potential in you. The only thing i ask is that your a little more active on the forums. Mostly on our clan thread. Other than that i like you.
PandaYOTE: NEUTRAL Describe yourself/personality a bit more ;) PM me or post it here
GlayGlay: YES
Originally Posted by GlayGlay View Post
Real nameavid

Im gonna have to go with yes. Im starting to think that Im the only one who did freeform.
-----
Originally Posted by PandaYOTE View Post
In-game Name: PandaYOTE
Belt:2nd Dan BlackBelt
In-game activity (0-10): 10
Forum Activity (0-10): 9
Any previous clans and why you left them:Elf Senpai both clans died
Why The Bomb Squad: You seem like a good clan
How you can you contribute to us: art music and more
Favorite mods: runkido abd akido wushu xspar
Any bans/infractions: n/a
Other means of communication / skype
Something about yourself: I started to play toribash around the time my grandmaw passed away toribash is a fun thing to make happy my mom and dad and my brother need to get internet at are new home so i will not be on as much and my pc sucks it has a broken screen i will be getting a good pc sooni will be custom buildingmy pc with my dad and brother
Replays:

I say yes. And good luck on the custom PC. wish I had a super computer.
Last edited by Sqynt; Apr 3, 2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is a signature...
Recent Applicants
1bcb3,
Good application and your stats look good. Accepted!

JNRiot,
Welcome back, this clan could use your help. Accepted!

PandaYOTE,
We will be willing to consider bringing you into our clan.
Can you provide some examples of your artwork?
Considering

GlayGlay,
Accepted!
Just remeber, as Skeez88 said, we would like you to become more forum active.
Part of being in a clan is staying in touch with your mates and being involved in writing its history.

I am not denying all other applicants flat-out but these are a few that have impressed me.

We are looking for fun people who are good sports and have skills to offer The Bomb Squad
If you think that you meet these requirements, make an application!