ES Recruitment Drive
Krisp, best app I've seen since my own 20/10 I say yes :P
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
my ign is krispkrack, but I usually go by AJ. I'm 16, a 3rd dan, my rank is in the 2000's, and my win ratio is 63%
In-game activity would be a 10, as I am on about as often as vinyl..that's atleast 7 hours every day... don't judge me for not having a life. as for my forum activity, i'd say that's a 7 or 8, I just recently started getting on the forums, and all of my posts have been in the last week or so.
I used to be in future, I left cause it died. I used to be in krisp, I left cause it died. I used to be in cannibal, I left cause it died. I used to be in KnC, I left cause it's KnC.
I want to join the bomb cause vinyl. but really, this clan's fantastic. a good, serious clan, yet still pretty chill at the same time.
I can contribute in skill...sure I'll just go with that. by being here ~ vinyl 2014
no bans and no infractions.
my skype is krispkrack
...and you want something about my self... I write terrible comedy...that's about it
I have almost no replays as I refreshed my pc recently.. so I'll just give some terrible ones I made for the point of making bad replays

not that bad of app. And your reason for leaving the clans made me laugh ;}

if you can get your forum activity up as a trial, that would be good.

I say yes. Played you in-game, you were very good and live up to your rank
ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
other clans 7th because the leader didn't quite like my playing style even though i did everything for the clan
Why the Bomb Squad- because i love the name the people and i love how active the clan is, this has always been one of my goals since i started playing to become a part of this clan and here is my app to make that dream/ goal a reality.
How i will contruibte i will always help in clan wars and what ever job that needs to be done and no one wants to do it i will step in and do what needs to be done.
my fav mod is Greykido
i have no bans or innfracts
i can skype sometimes but not often
I am a guy who loves video games this is the one game that all my friends droped but i kept playing because i love this game and thought, i could be really good and that is what i strived for, i also record and edit videos and i can skateboard and can dj.
Originally Posted by RogoCop View Post
ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
other clans 7th because the leader didn't quite like my playing style even though i did everything for the clan
Why the Bomb Squad- because i love the name the people and i love how active the clan is, this has always been one of my goals since i started playing to become a part of this clan and here is my app to make that dream/ goal a reality.
How i will contruibte i will always help in clan wars and what ever job that needs to be done and no one wants to do it i will step in and do what needs to be done.
my fav mod is Greykido
I am a guy who loves video games this is the one game that all my friends droped but i kept playing because i love this game and thought, i could be really good and that is what i strived for, i also record and edit videos and i can skateboard and can dj.

I think you gave us information that is good to know, your forum activity is quite low though. If you could get that up that would be wonderful. I haven't played you ingame so I don't know how good you are, that being said it is a neutral until we test you. After playing him ingame I give him a yes, he seems to be a good player and is determined to get better.
Last edited by Smackywack; Dec 2, 2014 at 04:04 AM.
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
my ign is krispkrack, but I usually go by AJ. I'm 16, a 3rd dan, my rank is in the 2000's, and my win ratio is 63%
In-game activity would be a 10, as I am on about as often as vinyl..that's atleast 7 hours every day... don't judge me for not having a life. as for my forum activity, i'd say that's a 7 or 8, I just recently started getting on the forums, and all of my posts have been in the last week or so.
I used to be in future, I left cause it died. I used to be in krisp, I left cause it died. I used to be in cannibal, I left cause it died. I used to be in KnC, I left cause it's KnC.
my best mods are taido, boxshu, and abd.
I want to join the bomb cause vinyl. but really, this clan's fantastic. a good, serious clan, yet still pretty chill at the same time.
I can contribute in skill...sure I'll just go with that. by being here ~ vinyl 2014
my skype is krispkrack
...and you want something about my self... I write terrible comedy...that's about it
I have almost no replays as I refreshed my pc recently.. so I'll just give some terrible ones I made for the point of making bad replays

This was a nice app and I could tell you actually put effort into it unlike most of the ones we get. Your replays weren't too good but I can assume you are better at real fights since your rank is in the 2000s. You are also very active so I will give this a yes. (:

ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
my fav mod is Greykido

No. Your app was not good and saying you were kicked from a clan then claiming you did everything for it is a sort of a contradiction. Your clan clearly did not see you as a very useful member if they decided to kick you.
my best mods are taido, boxshu, and abd.
my skype is krispkrack

Same reasons as Exo, yes

ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
my fav mod is Greykido

If you get your forum activity up and play well ingame it will be a yes, until then I am neutral
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
gongratz Krisp, welcome to the bomb squad. Please read our rules over!

ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
my fav mod is Greykido

I see you around in-game a lot. Decent app. Neutral for now in-till I play you in-game.
ingame- RogoCop
Real Name- Ian
Belt- black
age-16
in-game- 9/10
fourm 6/10
my fav mod is Greykido

Tested ingame. Is a friendly and a quite skilled person. I vote yes.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Blah blah blah blah blah im cool 1337 yea what ever, yo sled Wuusssssssssupppppppppp

Invite me now mlg pro <3

Real App

I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Originally Posted by SirVooDoo View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah im cool 1337 yea what ever, yo sled Wuusssssssssupppppppppp

Invite me now mlg pro <3

Real App

Yes

Originally Posted by Twat View Post
If you get your forum activity up and play well ingame it will be a yes, until then I am neutral

changed to a yes
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]