Toribash
Original Post
Leggang 2: Return of the Toes!

Hello all and welcome to our 2nd LegGang event! What is legGang you may ask?!?! Well in short, it's making a replay with no arms and thanks to our very painful "dearming machine" you will not have to go through the trouble of removing them yourself!

In this version of LegGang you will start on the LegGang monuments head and have to work your way down, or up, one of two paths in the most stylish manner you can achieve.
Blue path
This one is quite easy as all you have to do is make it to the right foot of the monument. You can decide what way you want to accomplish this.
Red path
You will be tasked with getting to the top of the monument's raised leg in whatever way you see fit. It should be quite the adventure!

Mod Preview

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. Your whole Tori (except for arms) must make it into one of the end zones
5. Do not edit uke's joints
6. If you submit a replay through the client, only your fastest replay is legible for best prize.
If you submit a replay through the forums, that replay will be legible for best prize. This overrides any client replays.
Out of all the replays you send only one will be legible for best prize.
Note: Style is more important than speed!

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "LEGGANG V2 return of the toes" event and press the "Participate" button on the bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Blue path

6,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Red path

12,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Best Replay
Leggang statue with a crown
100,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens

Winner’s Leggang Statue Preview

We will stop accepting new entries on March 9th, 16:00/4 PM UTC
Attached Files
leggangv2.tbm (31.6 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Aliosa; Feb 22, 2022 at 02:34 AM.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
hey,when i go to view my replay i cant see the replay because ukes so high in the sky it tries to show both of them,can i change the amount of players to 0 or no?
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
hey,when i go to view my replay i cant see the replay because ukes so high in the sky it tries to show both of them,can i change the amount of players to 0 or no?

Press 6, it will focus on tori.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
i may have fricked up sending it through the client
Attached Files
gfhfhf.rpl (442.9 KB, 17 views)
on lord
My entry :)
Press "6" to focus on my Tori for better replay, and you can press tab to have speed option(P.s its better in speed)

Well... This is my first time.. i hope i did well
Attached Files
RETURN OF JEDISH.rpl (420.1 KB, 14 views)
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
aeiou
Attached Files
aeiou.rpl (873.2 KB, 16 views)
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Just for clarity, is "best replay" the one that gets to the end of the red path in the fastest amount of time?
not sure if I understood it correctly or not.
-----

Update:

-snip- Misunderstanding about the requirements for "best replay"
might edit later with something more "stylish" considering it's one of those events
Attached Files
leggang2 snook attempt 2.rpl (661.2 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Snook; Feb 22, 2022 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Just for clarity, is "best replay" the one that gets to the end of the red path in the fastest amount of time?
not sure if I understood it correctly or not.
-----

Update:

Red path done in 1653 frames
Fixed the end but lots of room for improvement.

Will have to wait to see if there's competition for fastest time.

No, if you input through client the fastest red path replay *you send* will be judged for best replay. If you input through forums it will judged for best replay as well.
Originally Posted by aliosa View Post
No, if you input through client the fastest red path replay *you send* will be judged for best replay. If you input through forums it will judged for best replay as well.

So if I'm understanding correctly, my entry (through the forum post above) is currently the best one out of the current entries, right?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09