Ranking
Here is something I want to do: write "I" and after that let my phone complete the sentence by always choosing the first suggestion. Let's go:

I am not a good spot for the danger of dying is not to be feared und hat sich in den letzten Jahren sehr viel verändert.

Your turn.
evil Führer of Evil
Here is something I want to do: write "I" and after that let my phone complete the sentence by always choosing the first suggestion. Let's go:

I am not a good spot for the danger of dying is not to be feared und hat sich in den letzten Jahren sehr viel verändert.

Your turn.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post

Your turn.

Dude's changing cultures.
|Evil|
I don't exist
big booty Ms. Judy

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
rolling!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post

Your turn.

I think it's the best way for me and my mom and I was talking to me and you can tell her to get the money to get it from her work trip to her and she said that I was gonna go ahead of her friend was like I said I would have to wait for you and she would be mad and then she was like I don't know how.

It could've kept going but ya I had to stop it lil
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by Project View Post
I think it's the best way for me and my mom and I was talking to me and you can tell her to get the money to get it from her work trip to her and she said that I was gonna go ahead of her friend was like I said I would have to wait for you and she would be mad and then she was like I don't know how.

It could've kept going but ya I had to stop it lil

I have to go to the bank and trust online banking login to the house and I will be there in about an hour or so ago and I was like a good time to come over and watch the kids tonight

Awfully domestic, I don't have kids nor do i trust online banking