Toribash
Original Post
In-game pride flag
As it stands, one can edit their in-game flag to one representing a country (mine being the Ukrainian flag). However — far as I am aware — there is no option to set it to the pride rainbow flag as of this current moment in time, which, in our current day and age, is quite frankly inexcusable. This MUST change.

Yet, incidentally, if the pride flag were to be implemented into the game (as it should be) it raises another issue — one could no longer voice their support for the glorious country of Ukraine in their fight against the wretched Russian dictatorial regime whilst simultaneously supporting the lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual and queer community. Therefore, I propose that the a secondary flag slot be allotted to the user; thereby allowing the pride flag to be displayed alongside the standard country flag as it is currently positioned.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by NotPonzo; Apr 8, 2022 at 04:11 PM.
idk. I don't think flags ig deserve special treatment

imo
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Alright while this thread is clearly bait, there are plans to introduce more flags with future updates to allow wider customization compared to just showing your country's flag.

Further "smart" sarcastic posts regarding pride flag, ukraine or such will be infracted.
Meme flags sounds like a good idea to be honest. Just don't take it too far.

Radical flags would cause a backlash to toribash
NO TITLE
If the game implemented clan flags, which is already being considered said in the forum below. You could make a LGBTQ clan and implement it like that. This way every community can wear the flag they desire and the devs won't have to fret.

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=654492
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Where would be the harm in it actually?

Y'all know me (very grumpy etc), but I mean really, it would just be a nice gesture and there's no reason to be against it.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Where would be the harm in it actually?

Y'all know me (very grumpy etc), but I mean really, it would just be a nice gesture and there's no reason to be against it.

I haven't seen a soul here go against it (Except Kamy). It's the way it was asked for. " is quite frankly inexcusable. This MUST change." plus the mixing in of Ukraine and Russia into this. These are region flags, not support flags. It's an unnecessary comparison. Plus sir just stated that they are planning on flag customization, that should be the end of this long winded discussion.
Last edited by Faux; Apr 11, 2022 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Improper grammar
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan