Ranking
Original Post
Clan Page Design Tips
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=476739

How can I make this look cleaner and better? It's under construction still so throw in all your advice. I really love the banners but there may be too many There has to be a way to avoid removing them and still make the page look nice.
make it look cleaner/better? you mean there's a way to make that look better. Good job man looks awesome

unrelated

Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 22, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Everything looks the same size which makes it a bit hard to know what is a banner and what goes in the banner (For example, Bomb squad).

If you want to go VERY pointy, you could make the rank headers have more and more fluid drops the higher they go. RIght now, "Wet" looks more soaked then "Soaking". But that's very, very minor...

The art is very good and it's pretty solid. Once everything gets filled in it will look good.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Aug 22, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
You can compliment kradoxtb for the art. I was also thinking the banners were confusing. I will talk to him about that but I think I'm over working him. I already sent him another request :3
here a gud idea on how a good clan thread looks like cuz the soak one is just full of banners making big with no really important info and in the same time there must be something funny in the clan thread let me show (nothar) one

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
It may help to make the banners match your logo. The soak symbol is very "geometric", while the rest of the banners seem more like the toribash logo.

well, if you do not want to change the banners you could use spoilers to divide the parts up, and make the page look less busy. For example, you could make the ranks their own category, and you could put things like IRC and Recruitment in a category too.

Maybe changing the size of some banners could help guide people as they read your page.
aint nothing to it but to do it
I think the (Haze) clan page looks pretty nice, I may just be saying that because I made it.
The key is to have nice, attractive banners and a lot of useful information. That's about all I can say.
i personally don't like banners i prefer stuff to be more simple (i like simplicity)

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Everything looks the same size which makes it a bit hard to know what is a banner and what goes in the banner (For example, Bomb squad).

woahowahwoah can you elaborate a little bit on this? We are looking to make some new banners, maybe logo too idk so yeah please tell what is wrong with our getup.
-----
wait like we should make the banners smaller because they over power the logo too much?
Last edited by sledgren; Sep 22, 2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This coming from a respected toribash clan member; take a look at Origin's format on our clan page. Our page is formatted well in my opinion. we have jobs for everyone we have our rules and regulations including our story of how the clan came to be. also (if you ever become official) we have our forum linked on the front page under our banner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...