Toribash
Original Post
Unlimited QI Please
As you know we have the rule that we can only be limited to having one hundred games played a day for qi. This can make getting belts decently hard and can be upsetting to people that play an absurd amount of games a day and are only credited for this. This idea will help us because it will support people that are trying to get a better belt and make them want to stay on for as long as they want and not have to wait another 24 hours for another 100 games.

I know that there is the problem that has been stated multiple times that there are the people that farm their qi and that is why we added the 100 qi limit. What else can be implemented to make this not possible is you can add a chart that shows what people are doing in servers and if it goes out of a certain parameters a moderator will go and check out what is happening. If they see anything fishy then they can go and give them a warning or if it is a repeating offense ban them.

Overall I think that we really should implement this to Toribash so that people could get credit for staying longer then 100 games but still the people will not be farming it with bots etc. Thank you for your time!
Last edited by tklaxbro; Sep 30, 2015 at 02:29 AM.
I would like it if it gave 1 qi every 2 wins after 100 wins and so on

Table:

<100: 1 qi per win (like normal)
>100: 1 qi per 2 wins
>200: 1 qi per 4 wins
(After 300 or 400 wins then it can stop counting them or whatever. 100 win cap is a little low for the super tryhards)

Should not be unlimited. Just needs to be raised a little. If not my recommendation, raising the cap to 200 would be much easier.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I would like it if it gave 1 qi every 2 wins after 100 wins and so on

Table:

<100: 1 qi per win (like normal)
>100: 1 qi per 2 wins
>200: 1 qi per 4 wins
(After 300 or 400 wins then it can stop counting them or whatever. 100 win cap is a little low for the super tryhards)

Should not be unlimited. Just needs to be raised a little. If not my recommendation, raising the cap to 200 would be much easier.

ew no keep fractions out of here, even if it doesn't officially count the third win as 3/4 of a qi i don't want that, it'll just make getting qi much more confusing when really i doubt that many people reach the qi cap each day. just keep the cap as it is cause it works that way. NOT SUPPORTED
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Why would anybody think that this is a good idea? It takes almost 24 hours to get 100 games in any public server anyway, and it would open up so much more opportunity for farming with bots or friends. Besides, Hampa relies on the supply and demand of people buying QI and TC with money; taking the QI out of that would theoretically cut Hampa's and affiliates' profits from the community by 50%.
Last edited by AntiPeople; Sep 30, 2015 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Grammar
Originally Posted by Day View Post
ew no keep fractions out of here, even if it doesn't officially count the third win as 3/4 of a qi i don't want that, it'll just make getting qi much more confusing when really i doubt that many people reach the qi cap each day. just keep the cap as it is cause it works that way. NOT SUPPORTED

yeah why would you ever want to raise the cap for qi distribution. i cant see that ever being beneficial to anyone in anyway. In all honesty people would likley quit if someone dropped that kind of bomb on the community. this would change the prices for QI in the shops, for items, for servers... oh god, just thinking of the problems this would cause :/. Unsupported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...