ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by OfUnknown View Post
Are you actually serious HaXu? I thought you were just joking... Don't be a greedy noob.

who is co-leader then?
HaXu... Can't you live with an empty Co-Leader spot? Who says there MUST be another Co-Leader?

Especially, don't EVER ask for a rank up. This shows how greedy of a person you are, just in the clan for pride, and not caring about the clan as a whole. Asking for a rank up will lead to a lower chance whenever we do need a replacement.
in case you don't know, there isn't any ranking system..
Can't Touch This
OH COME ON

have I not been a loyal member?

people dislike you, you dislike people am I right?

do people go around saying "Elements Co-leader sampandora SUX and ruind the clan and now Element SUX"

well I am outraged at this move you didnt consult me, no one PM'd me

I mean how many people acctually HATE me?

I was banned because I dont like to read things and I just get banned for dissobeying marketing rules.

I would like to find a time where I could talk to dentain (not ofunknown because I'm deranked because he thinks I have a bad rep and spreads it).

Of unknown you EXPLOIT me bieng a bad member when really I'm not.

Who here thinks that ofunknown really has been a loyal element clan member? He dosent say that he is, he never says how great we are. Do I? Yes, I do

so rethink this you guys really because I am being deranked for no real bad reason.

I believe that Ofunknown is the only reason people hates me because he points out EVERYthing I do wrong (and he dosent do it to anyone eles) So dentain think what is smart

Also after thinking hard about it and ofunknown being a HUGE jerk to me, no one beliving me, everyone setting a bad rep on me Ihave decided to quit element unless People explain to ofunknown or finaly understand I am not a bad member at all
<Insert Cucumer here>