Toribash
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue, But was a
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. But was a sexy beast indeed

Sorry Mike I didn't see yours.
Last edited by Dexx; Sep 10, 2013 at 03:41 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
you took out mine deal...
-----
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed, It was a
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Sep 10, 2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed,it was a woman in disguise
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed,it was a woman in disguise Like a Big
Last edited by KooopeR; Sep 10, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
Dead...
nah let's go on. It's just weird but we can fix the punctuations and construction later. keep it running for maybe 2 days. I'm pretty curious about deal's fate lol/
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed,it was a woman in disguise Like a Big black rough eggplant
CREAM ON !
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed,it was a woman in disguise Like a Big black rough eggplant With steroids and
A young boy named as dealornot walked without pants yesterday, into the wildness, than a pony raped his ass, pain was killing, but he grabbed his ass while slapping pony with his red sock that had holes.Suddenly a donkey appeard .Dealornot got a sexy kiss with some tongue that look like a donkey tongue. Then he noticed,it was a woman in disguise Like a Big black rough eggplant With steroids and shit. Nothing but