ES Recruitment Drive
Akido:
First replay:
I counter a shove kick in the coolest possible way.

Second Replay:
Some fancy footwork saves the day when a fella tries a little too hard for a decap.

The rest are boxing:
Third:
My opponent just can't seem to hit me. Good head movement is better than the best blocking!

Fourth:
I take a defensive stance. My opponent throws a left hook and I counter with a straight right that barely misses. A complicated! handfight ensues which I win with a backhand right.

Fifth:
What happens when I know a guy doesn't know how to box.
-----
One last boxing one. Probably not video worthy, but I think I look neat and all martial-arty in it. Especially the hand movements near the end.

The boxing replays probably would look best slowed down a little. It's a really fast mod! One of my favorites as you can see.

Would love feedback on any and all of these btw, I don't post replays often, so it's hard to tell what's awesome, since I don't do single player replays or edits.
-----
Attached Files
akiswoopsafdsdfdadfas.rpl (49.7 KB, 5 views)
box12.rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
boxcounter.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
boxmajor.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
boxinsaf.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dominingle; Mar 23, 2014 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay, here's a wip, started editing today, and edited for about an hour. just wan't some thought's about the intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuON...ature=youtu.be
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Oh man the british guy was freaking hilarious. Great job man.
"[Tea]" In gigantic letters. And then "Liquid Wisdom" under it.
more replays
doge is a collab with internet
Attached Files
shiberus.rpl (187.5 KB, 11 views)
sticky rice apocalypse 12.rpl (157.6 KB, 5 views)
doge!.rpl (198.2 KB, 17 views)
sulfuric acid.rpl (78.9 KB, 9 views)
ENTER DRUGWOLF.rpl (80.0 KB, 10 views)
I like it
the screen skip things looked nice and sync was there
would look nice with a tiny bit of a screen pump type thing during hits and stuff
and cc but I think you add that in the end(?)
edit: also the transitions are realy nice u should totally keep up the pfect transitions
Last edited by THIGGIST; Mar 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM.