Toribash
Original Post
ill father and intense family problems.
Here we go again

Heres another thread of the events that have occured. You probably wont care, but yeah.

Dad:
So my dad is currently ill, and in hospital. My dad is a great inspiration to me, and he got me this far in football. Him in hospital hit me pretty hard, because he may not survive. Im staying positive and saying he will be alright, and I hope he will be

Family:
My mother has gone all depressed and hardly moving from her bedroom. She yells at me and my brother, but then cries about it. Its hard, with dad in hospital and Mum being depressed, my brother and I must do everything for ourselves and our mother.

~Please dont post saying 'Hope everything is okay', this doesnt mean too much, but please, if you can, tips and support would be very nice.

-Im sorry Ara, for posting this in our board but I just don't know what else to do-
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey man, you can take a break until everything gets straightened out if you need to. We'll understand.

Try not to take anything mean that your mother says too seriously. She is most likely going through a lot of stress.

I'm glad that you're staying positive about your dad. The thing he needs the most right now is your support. Just remember that even though he is ill, it does not mean he cannot recover.

Obviously these are all things you may already know, but just remember that you've got the clan for emotional support if you need it. We'll be here.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Well I'm just flat out shit when it comes to helping people :/ But if you want call me on skype and we'll go in game for a little bit at least that'll take your mind off things

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I had the idea to request a set, and the set being based off a picture of my dad.
But I dont have tc or any textures so that idea is gone I guess
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, just wait it out. Do what you can for now but never give up.

You are the strong one, the one that says everything will be ok over and over again.

There is always light at the end of darkness

#overused quote
I remember a while ago i was separated from my dad for a year, for now try getting your mum outa bed .