Ranking
Original Post
Users before steam.
I feel, like the old schoolers, the current members, before greenlight, should have something, like a symbol before there name, or a nontradable item maybe; you get the idea, right? Discuss!
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 28, 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Like a sign before their name?Your avatar is more than enough,don't need a symbol
Bye bye toribash
Sure, but newbie greenlight people vs current members, it'd be nice to have something saying "I played tbash before you steam people did " like the old schoolers have "I played tbash in '06!"
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
A symbol for the millions of people that have registered accounts? That doesn't hold much significance
Many people have created accounts after the old schoolers, so a symbol would mean that almost every member would have some symbol infront of their name.. I'd say maybe a special non-tradeable item for users that created their account in 2013 (before steam, like some small thing) slightly better non-tradeable item for 2012, better non-tradeable item for 2011 gets better and better when the years go down, example 2013 (before steam) meh item, 2012, okay item, 2011 cool item, 2010 slightly better item, 2009 very cool item 2008, really cool item (goes down until it reaches the old school years, so that old schoolers don't get another item)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
You can just simply add a bounty on the user or something.
"I played this shit since 2006" would be fine enough.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Eh, so many alts that it would be quite useless.

At least there weren't many oldschoolers. The community is huge now.

I wouldnt doubt it if hampa made it where you had to pay to play again.
And then it would ruin everyone elses bounties they had set, and lots of tc would be claimed
Originally Posted by Cartoon View Post

I wouldnt doubt it if hampa made it where you had to pay to play again.

You use to have to pay?!? How did that work, plz explain?

Originally Posted by Cartoon View Post
I don't even get why we need steam anyway.

We are already a huge community.

Well actually, toribash is not a very big community seeing all the alts
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel