Toribash
toribash style: editing replays no jutsu
Marrez ur ko cant compare to mine
Attached Files
my ko was better HA.rpl (405.5 KB, 5 views)
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
sorry about the silence, my dudes

work has been hell these past few days... I have tomorrow off so I'm hoping to be a bit more active throughout the day!
beware
the goblin
Wassup
Request: Student Membership
Name: Asfall
Language: English
Also if i'm accepted add me here as asfall.
Attached Files
ASS-Spar with kaxt.rpl (1.02 MB, 6 views)
ASS-Self spar 1.rpl (627.7 KB, 4 views)
hi i am also preoccupied with stuff but by all means if any of you, (even if you’re not a student yet), have a question you can pm any of the teachers!!

or if you cba to just pick out one of us then make a post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Aright, I'll remember that

though cnc'ing my positives and negatives in the replays I post is probably more than enough for me, so I can be aware of what I should keep doing and what needs improvement. But if I have any specific question or just need tips/opinions, I will make sure to contact you guys

That mentioned, shouldn't we have a discord server?
if that topic is worthy discussing I'd say we should wait until we have enough forum activity established to start a discord server. What's the plan?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jatus: sure, accepted! I had to download the second replay to discern who you were and that kinda irked me but I like what you've got!

also, regarding the topic of discord servers, shigiezi asked me if he could set one up and I figured "sure, why not" and we've got one up right now.

I intend on sending out invites to those that show interest in helping moderate it before letting it go live, though. so, lemme know guys and I'll discuss it with you!
beware
the goblin
Oh hi I have my old account back
Also about the server, I could probably help regarding the moderation, if the moderation in question is similar to that of other servers, then it will probably be a piece of cake.

Or I fail

Who knows.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
If you want moderation similar to toribash then I’d be happy to help as well.

I’m also dead.... other than doing my job as CS I don’t really do anything else in toribash atm. Blame haku cause he won’t spar me. I’ll be active again sometime next week probably.