Toribash
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Hey cool replay guys was really fun watching

The "invisible floor" thing comes from the hitboxes of spheres being larger than the visible borders. Something I had no idea of until I came across it when playtesting. In the previous versions it was large enough to clip into the 'intended' playarea.

I hope you don't mind me using your replay as an example if I have to explain the phenomenon to someone else

Haha XD nah it's fine also that's interesting and nice to know I thought it might've been something to stop the fall and return to the stage.
wow that looks like it wapow (was a pile of work)
does this mod work with the water script?

great work by the way it looks really good and id love to try it out soon
evil Führer of Evil
Love It
When you posted this, i just had to make a replay..
Well. Since i have no friends, i just made a parkour as the robber or whatever.
Attached Files
!H - Catch It.rpl (606.1 KB, 17 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Hey cool replay guys was really fun watching

The "invisible floor" thing comes from the hitboxes of spheres being larger than the visible borders. Something I had no idea of until I came across it when playtesting. In the previous versions it was large enough to clip into the 'intended' playarea.

I hope you don't mind me using your replay as an example if I have to explain the phenomenon to someone else

Well being one of the first people to play the map (was a playtester) it was different the most parkour mods I've played I like the look of it in genral the only problem would be the invisbox but you can't really fix it. Good work mango!
another replay on the tori side c;
Attached Files
!H - Oasis.rpl (643.0 KB, 7 views)
não dói joca
No problem jisse! Your mod is amazing c;
não dói joca
Really neat sparkour mod, I have this crazy ideas in my head but it's just I can't hack properly, so i'll just stick with a normal chase replay. The replay isn't finished, but I was just messing around, Love it.
Attached Files
Oasis - Police vs Thief.rpl (987.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Miracle11; Jul 5, 2016 at 08:25 PM.
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8