Ranking
Original Post
[REL] NEW MATARIKA PARKOUR

Hey i'm back with a new Parkour mod, have fun!

The mod is geared towards more tricking styled parkourists, you don't really go far in this mod, but due to everything being clumped together it provides a great tricking styled Pk mod

Yeah i know some parts are a little bland but i ran out of objects.

Screen shots

Attached Files
matarika_united.tbm (25.4 KB, 89 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 6, 2016 at 07:07 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Its a nice mod.
I belive its a good mod, but i believe what you can improve is as you said colours and the starting pose, since were off the ground slightly so try to keep us touching the ground other than that i believe its a well made mod and a good test of skill. cx
really good mod, i like the detail on that, but maybe you can delete some of the little tiny detail and add some obstacles on the beggining maybe to vault ._.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
its great, u still have a style, but i think i see the same problem (or atlas i see it as a problem) in your parkour as in your mods. You clearly aren't a perfectionist. There were parts around the pool where corners just don't quite match up and some other places. I saw a lot of this in some of your older mods, but its getting better. anyways i think that once you think your finished a mod, spend an extra half hour just looking for those odd bits corners and edges
Hey mata, great mod, i love the color scheme and the structures look like a lot of fun, i'll try throw together a replay, well done keep it up
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This is better than you usually do but as Jack said the mod lacks finetuning and looks incredibly rushed.
Colors look alright but I feel like the colorvariation goes from nonexistant as a whole to severe at the stairs part. This probably stems from your tendation to copy/paste objects a lot more than necessary. Placing several objects with no variation in color/size/positioning/angles makes the mod incredibly bland and uninteresting to both look at and play.

It's a pretty good mod and I'd say it's definitely worth trying out but one thing that bothers me immensly is how NONE of the objects have been given angle values. Literally all of the visible objects have the base angle value. Again, this makes the mod bland and uninteresting
In most of my mods I try to make every single object unique in some way and spending those extra few seconds tweaking size/color/rotation for every object makes a huge difference

Keep improving :v
I tried this mod and its cool! Good job!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the