ES Recruitment Drive
not my best work but it's my best manip for sure
Attached Files
motnay rediscus.rpl (182.7 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by piss; Apr 15, 2021 at 08:34 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
the opener and the initial lift i'm a fan of, i really like the way you spun into the lift, it was really nice and smooth.

i get what you're trying to go for by doing part 350-320, but i wish you could've gone for a better setup maybe? the way you just broke the flow you had in the beginning just turns me off entirely, but the pay off was definitely worth what it costed in my opinion, the kick was really goddamn cool, and it had a nice amount of power to set uke spinning.

dismemberments were nice, but the first kick was kinda meh.

this was cool.
Mediocre garbage but thats what i get for taking another 13 year hiatus
Attached Files
Ollinikard Pinkfunkadoodle.rpl (229.0 KB, 25 views)
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I don't really have anything substantial to say, its a solid replay overall.

maybe you could've tried something else other than your setup at 485, but then again you used the launch really well, but the time it took for you to get into the setup is a bit too long in my opinion, the split kick was nice nothing much to say about that, the kick at 302 was a bit ehhh, it was not that clean and i think you could've gotten a better grab, the spin to the decap was sturdy, and again you it took quite a while of you doing nothing just to get into a spin setup.

again solid replay, im just happy that more and more replaymakers are coming back to life.
made this a little while ago using an opener manlypotato made

its basically a dm fest not much more
Attached Files
AHpiss.rpl (244.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by piss; Mar 24, 2021 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bump because i can't wait 24 hours i guess
-----
a
Attached Files
Dr Doctor Of Scare.rpl (195.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by piss; Mar 24, 2021 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Feel like i could have done better but im too lazy
Attached Files
animal testical audio clues.rpl (304.7 KB, 13 views)
i slipped
Attached Files
wierd trash number 37.rpl (218.8 KB, 21 views)
and my streak of making hot garbage continues
Attached Files
24 second regulation timer.rpl (229.9 KB, 15 views)
it looks like you're struggling to do what you want to do on -30, consider changing the gravity to something lighter for a while to see if you have better luck executing what it is you want to do, namely the torso manip that the gravity prevented you from setting up

edit: i just checked a couple other replays and you also look very floaty and troubled on default gravity as well, consider changing to -15 or -20 to get the feel of a lighter, but less punishing gravity

i guess other general advice i can offer is to watch for sections of the replay where your tori isn't doing anything (see: frame 420 - 385), the position you get into is undoubtedly powerful and comfortable to use, but transitioning into this position could really use some work. i sound like an ignorant tricker here, but paying attention to your lumber really does help when using movement in this way to spin and set up attacks, keeping it in the middle or at least bending to the opposite direction of travel will allow you to spin a lot more smoothly

you should also be careful with getting too close to uke, like frame 330 where you had to settle with a very shallow hip dm rather than something more impactful, but it does admittedly set up a nice punch

on the subject of the punch, you should always consider what you want to do next when executing something. after the punch i see your tori having used up all momentum and ended up in a very difficult position, forcing you to go for the torso manip

i wont go into detail on the manip part of the replay because im sure you can already gather my stance on that section of the replay
Last edited by tabby; Apr 11, 2021 at 11:41 AM.