Ranking
Verdict mma should control the out comes, it's a global scorecard. It's a awesome Instagram page/ app / website you should check it out if you haven't.

Latifi got more control and takedowns than derrik but Derrick won, Jones Got more control and takedowns than Reyes but jones won, the goddamn judges judge the mma fights on boxing score sheets for God's sake... It's a joke
I apologise for this post.
Pretty excited for this weekend, my trainer and a couple others from my gym are fighting on the eternal mma card (day before ufc, you can watch on fightpass if you care) that im going to then the next day I'm going to watch Hooker, Kai and Brad from my gym fight at the UFC Auckland. Going to the after party aswell, gonna be a rough Monday at work (UFC is on Sunday here)

Do you guys care much for this card? Brad and Hooker are absolute beasts, Kai is very skilled but he's like a bit physically disadvantaged and small unfortunately, but I'm sure he will perform well.
Totally into the next card: possible next title contender? I’m expecting a balanced match.
Post some pictures of the event if you can!

Wilder vs Fury 2? Anyone??
Wilder vs Fury was epic. Loved it.

Tyson Fury is my favourite boxer ever, I think. Not the best ever, but definitely my favourite <3

All hail the gypsy king
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
He's an absolute weapon
-----
i met and got a photo with bruce buffer and sean shelby which was cool
Last edited by JoboMan; Feb 26, 2020 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had Felder winning round 3-4 and 5. Could have been a draw at least

The blood licking had me nuts ahaha totally out of his mind
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
He's an absolute weapon
-----
i met and got a photo with bruce buffer and sean shelby which was cool

Man that's nuts

Neither of them even come to the events in the UK
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
I had Felder winning round 3-4 and 5. Could have been a draw at least

The blood licking had me nuts ahaha totally out of his mind

It's funny when I watched it at the event I thought Felder won, but then I rewatched and i didn't disagree with the decision with hooker winning

Let's be honest though they both lots to barboza
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
It's funny when I watched it at the event I thought Felder won, but then I rewatched and i didn't disagree with the decision with hooker winning

Let's be honest though they both lots to barboza

Felder had cage control, always pushing forward. It also seems that he damaged the most his opponent (hooker's jaw). These are the same features that gave JJ his win on Reyes. I feel like UFC's scoring criteria need to be revised.

@Moop Are you attending the London event? A couple of gym-mates of mine are also (Marvin Vettori on the card)