Toribash
Icky, look at me

I am de captain now

Aight cap'n. Lets see how you titanic this one.

Also, xd
Last edited by Icky; Jan 28, 2020 at 08:59 AM.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
On the topic of racism/antisemitism that Maya and Greg brought up. You are making it sound that being racist is inherently bad. Are you telling me that I am not supposed to be remotely negative towards the people whose religion literally teaches them that my life(the life of a non-believer/goyim) is worth as much as stray dog's? Surely, since both of you are not racist, you will have no problem walking down dark alleys at night in Detroit or South Africa, right?

Wow. This is one dumb post. Walking down dark alleys at night in Detroit or South Africa literally have nothing to do with racism.

This is also the reason why the majority of show business, media, banking and big corporations are owned and operated at a high level by jews. It is like that because they prefer to let in only their own kind in those circles, and there is nothing wrong with that, that's how the human mind operates. But by your logic this would make jews racist towards every other race/ethnicity, am I wrong?

I believe this when you can present evidence for it. It's a stereotype to believe that wealthy men are usually rich greedy Jewish people.

Relating to the forums, I will agree that use of racial slurs should be kept off the public and only in closed off spaces such as wibbles and clan boards since it gives the brand an image which is not mainstream friendly. If you don't like that type of language, don't visit those threads/boards.

This should only require moderator action in extreme situations.

On another note, oblivious people such as yourself(Maya and Greg) shouldn't have a say in what the rules are since you have no idea what you are talking about and you are doing all of this for internet social justice points while riding your high horse of hypocrisy. Unironically, Ele should be given admin and the highest forum power/authority so he can keep the cattle in check.

I think you mean people with opinions I don't agree with shouldn't have a say in what the rules are.
Originally Posted by Gouyard View Post
Wow. This is one dumb post. Walking down dark alleys at night in Detroit or South Africa literally have nothing to do with racism.

Do it then, pussy. Otherwise you are a racist. Also, are you directly saying that jews don't own the majority of banks and media?
Last edited by hipotibor; Jan 25, 2020 at 06:03 PM.
Do it then, pussy. Otherwise you are a racist.

What makes you think I haven't you dumb jit?
And how the fuck would that make someone who hasn't a racist? Idiot.

Also, are you directly saying that jews don't own the majority of banks and media?

No.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
100% agree.

@sir, comment?

Well if the dude defending racism, the one who said, and I quote "You are making it sound that being racist is inherently bad." thinks you should be admin, then I'm forced to agree.

Yall making it real hard for me to take this thread seriously...

Is this a toxicity discussion or an S&I thread for the rewording of the global rules?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Gouyard View Post
No.

But you just said that's a stereotype. Something doesn't add up. Also kindly refer yourself to the links below.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/PPhcg.jpg

https://i.redd.it/p4y6y57henw01.jpg

https://justice4poland.com/2017/04/2...s-hate-speech/

https://booktopia.live/show/book/619...a029b7998c0f7/

Sadly, I couldn't find a pdf of this book in English online, it's a great read, I only have it in Bulgarian. If you are looking to get your toes wet, look into the Rothschild family, the federal reserve and read more into the Talmud.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Well if the dude defending racism, the one who said, and I quote "You are making it sound that being racist is inherently bad." thinks you should be admin, then I'm forced to agree.

If a certain group of people systemathically acts in a certain way, and if it can be statistically proven that's the case, and if their actions directly impact you negatively, are you not justified in your frustrations with said group? If people cite FBI crime statistics in regards to african-americans, does that make them racist?

Ofcourse there are good and bad people of all races/ethnicities, but consciously ignoring statistics is ignorant.
Last edited by hipotibor; Jan 25, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
On another note, oblivious people such as yourself(Maya and Greg) shouldn't have a say in what the rules are since you have no idea what you are talking about and you are doing all of this for internet social justice points while riding your high horse of hypocrisy. Unironically, Ele should be given admin and the highest forum power/authority so he can keep the cattle in check.

finally someone who understands
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But you just said that's a stereotype. Something doesn't add up. Also kindly refer yourself to the links below.

Stereotypes can be true.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/PPhcg.jpg

Refer to this: https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...mostly-by-jews

https://i.redd.it/p4y6y57henw01.jpg

There are people on this list that aren't Jewish at all actually, such as Carl Azuz, Josh Barro, Alex Wellen, etc.

This sounds like it came directly from a closet Nazi.

If a certain group of people systemathically acts in a certain way, and if it can be statistically proven that's the case, and if their actions directly impact you negatively, are you not justified in your frustrations with said group? If people cite FBI crime statistics in regards to african-americans, does that make them racist?

First of all, you're talking about a city which has high crime rates. Choosing whether or not to walk in a dark alley way with a higher chance of being murdered, kidnapped, or whatever, has nothing to do with race. Second of all, read up on systemic racism.

Remind me again on how we got to this point? What does any of this have to do with Toribash?

Did I @ you? I didn't know your name was sir.
Yall making it real hard for me to take this thread seriously...

Is this a toxicity discussion or an S&I thread for the rewording of the global rules?

Greg wants a revamp on how 'toxicity' is handled. One part of this is the rules. To address that, we're floating ideas on how they could be rewritten in a way that's more inclusive of context. On the other side of things, what exactly is toxicity? This is what the rest of the arguments going on here are about.

It seems like I'm always having to clear things up for you Divine, try to pay attention please. If you want to contribute, perhaps respond to my version of the rules I rewrote earlier on here - Would you be happy following them, or what would you change?
Last edited by Ele; Jan 25, 2020 at 07:28 PM.