Toribash
Original Post
[R] Profile Customizations
Ok so, looking for 2 specific profile customizations.

An avatar, 150x200. If you can make it animated and less than 500kb then good, I will pay more total.

An 'image usertitle', 150x20, same as above for animated stuff except max 150kb.

For the theme, use your imagination. I will choose whichever one I like. Price I pay for it will vary and I will preferably buy both the things from the same person. Make them good, I don't want 2 crap animations that take 10 minutes to make. My max payout for these is probably in the 75k-100k TC area, don't request anything higher or for that exactly because as I said my payout will vary with the quality.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
well... could you give a 'genre' of something you like? do you like rainbows? goth things? giant dongs?

i wouldn't want to make something only to get denied cause you don't like a certain thing.
8-)
I am an avid pokemon player and fan of the games if that means much. Genre wise, idk, rainbows and gore are things I find amusing depending on how I feel.
check the pms mate
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
checked pm's, completely forgot to respond. My bad.
-----
right, closing this for now since I have someone working on something for me. If you want to submit your ideas I will probably still pay in some manner for works produced.
Last edited by Abyss; Aug 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump