Ranking
Original Post
Language Packs for Toribash
SELF-MADE LANGUAGE PACKS
It would be good if they added more language packs to Toribash. So me and Lotramus had an idea to make a library of language packs free to download

We want other guys to make their own language packs and post it here. I made the Hungarian one, maybe Lotramus will make the Czech one (maybe Spanish and German too). So feel free to make your own language pack and post it here

How to do:

How it looks ingame:

Tell me what you think

German translation:
german (-,-,-,-)- by Lotramus.txt <-- data/language
fight_uke_v01.lua <-- data/script/tutorial
tutorial6.lua <-- data/script/tutorial

TURKISH TANSLATION:
Turkish IBlackleon.txt <-- data/language

My self-made language pack(hungarian):
magyar.txt
Last edited by DharMahn; Feb 3, 2015 at 04:47 PM.
Sir: the main menu font is strange when this German pack below is used.
And here are some parts of the tutorial aswell (for me CGames\Toribash-4.92\data\script\tutorial).
This German pack has ä, ü, ö and ß in it.
Attached Files
fight_uke_v01.lua (7.0 KB, 6 views)
tutorial6.lua (24.0 KB, 5 views)
Im making Turkish one %90 finished. But Im not sure about changing Joint names. Anyway will try. And I have some diffrent Characters like İ, ş, Ş , ı and ğ Ğ ^^
Last edited by IBlackleon; Feb 1, 2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Curious?
Leon The Black
I'm currently working on Dutch also it would be nice if all of these packs could get added to the first post.
Thanks for the great work on Dutch and Dhar will add all of the submitted translations to the front-page, don't worry

Sir: which players do you consider trustworthy?
For example Dreamskip (for German), TheCobra (for German and Czech) and Potram (for Czech) would be?
IBlackLeon: good! Keep up the good work ;-)
hamza135: good! and i will add them to the first post :-)
Turkish Language by Blackleon
Here's Turkish one. I didnt use İ,ı,ş,Ş,ğ,Ğ It wont be a problem.Tested and working.
And Im gonna write turkish tutorial to Install this ...

YUKLEMEK ICIN Turkish IBlackleon ADLI DOSYAYI INDIRIP C:/Games/Toribash X.X/data/Language KLASORUNE YAPISTIRIN. DAHA SONRA OYUNA GIRIP "SETUP->OPTIONS'A" TIKLAYIN VE USTTE BULUNAN "LANGUAGE" KISMINDAN "Turkish IBlackleon"U SECEREK MODU KULLANMAYA BASLAYIN. .)

And Nabi Studios; We need support to finish translating all the game. Thank you!

and also some terms to find this post on google." Toribash Türkçe Yama " , " Toribash Türkçe Dil Paketi ".

EDİT: "Attachment in new post."
Last edited by IBlackleon; Feb 3, 2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Setup
Leon The Black
Ok, so I run some checks of language packs posted here:

Hungarian: "o" with double acute accent is missing, will need to add it.
German (second file): has ANSI encoding, you need to have it in UTF-8 to display correctly ingame. First one looks fine but it doesn't seem to use any special characters.
Turkish: font misses "ı" and "ş" letters.

If you're not going to use anything else or didn't use some characters because they weren't in the font please tell me and I'll add them.

Sir: which players do you consider trustworthy?
For example Dreamskip (for German), TheCobra (for German and Czech) and Potram (for Czech) would be?

Well, the ideal for German would be ViperTech, but I doubt that it's possible to contact him and get an answer back. Dreamskip should be ok though, same with Potram with Czech. I'll ask other staff guys if someone knows these languages good enough too.
I could check Hamza's dutch version, alphasonik/fudgiebalz are probably trusted dutch people.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"İ(big i)" "ı(little I)" "ğ" and "ş" is missing for Turkish. Didnt check if game support them or doesnt. My PC is broken and my brother doesnt give me so much time on his PC.
When you add them or tell me game supports I'll update my file. no need. It looks awesome already. Tested.
And is there any Turkish staff member to check langugae pack? I may be the highest belt Turkish in this game .) And Erm.. how can I prove that you can trust me?
Last edited by IBlackleon; Feb 3, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
"İ(big i)" "ı(little I)" "ğ" and "ş" is missing for Turkish. Didnt check if game support them or doesnt. My PC is broken and my brother doesnt give me so much time on his PC.
When you add them or tell me game supports I'll update my file.
And is there any Turkish staff member to check langugae pack? I may be the highest belt Turkish in this game .) And Erm.. how can I prove that you can trust me?

For a translation to be verified there has to be more than one person who checks the translation.
Also, better version of the German translation coming up tomorrow, I might have time for tutorial7.lua in German.