Toribash
Original Post
Very confused
Lets just take the foot template for example, it makes no sense to me. The Top, bottum, front, back, Are all the same size rectangle! That makes no sense because in the game, the front of the foot is not the same size as the top of it, so why is it that way in the template?! Somebody please add a completed foot texture template in your response to help clarify and make me not confused...

And the foot template is not the only one that has that weird same size thing....
Hi, I moved your thread to the correct section for you, please go more careful where you post in the future. Thanks.

On a side note I think the current templates are fine, what is it about them you want updated?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
honestly i dont think there is anything wrong with the foot texture. I think its just a bit of getting used to and understanding i dont think it really needs to be changed at all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I completely understand where he's coming from. The templates show that four sides are all the same, yet when they get mapped to the foot, stuff gets stretched and/or squished. It would be extremely helpful to have a template that reflects how it will actually map to the foot. The same goes for all templates that map to unevenly sized boxes. It'll be less work for texture creators if they know that what they are drawing won't get distorted when it gets applied to a Tori.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well it would be good but all current foot textures would need to be changed.
And what will happen to the sets that old creators have made who don't even make sets anymore?
So I think it would be a bad idea.
Originally Posted by VenomWolf9 View Post
Well it would be good but all current foot textures would need to be changed.
And what will happen to the sets that old creators have made who don't even make sets anymore?
So I think it would be a bad idea.

there could be an option to upload the original way or the new way

seems like a good idea to me
supported