ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Hands and Feet to match my head.
Hello! So I'd like hands and feet to match my head.

It's a cat head so paws are a must. I'd like them to be asymmetrical. Think of a cat martial art master thing.... So hand wraps and scars and whatever you can think of!

Payment is flexible dependant on your quality of work. I can pay in either TC or USD via PayPal or steam. Whichever you prefer

Post Wips but don't post the flats here.

Size should be 512, of course.

I may contact you at a later date to make a full set. Please post if you'd be willing to do this later - could be a few months...

Any Qs I'll smash with my As as required

Thank ya
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
/DL/LP Me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Anyone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
kinda finished up,unless you say other wise,tell me if you want any thing removed or added

hands and feet

Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
kinda finished up,unless you say other wise,tell me if you want any thing removed or added

hands and feet

Oh dear god, no thank you. Exactly what I don't want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Not at all, it should match the head. Like it says in the title and the op.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu