Toribash
in my opinion, it will always be nobody. this was back before the meta was defined, nobody understood the game like nobody else at the time, nobody could touch him. he was pretty much a god in every mod he played, and additionally is one of the best/most influential replay makers ever with his creative hacking and tricking replays.
now, nobody at his prime is probably outclassed by modern duelers simply because of how the meta progressed, but for his time nuthug was a menace. so yeah, in my mind, nobody is the GOAT

(im)

in my opinion, it will always be nobody. this was back before the meta was defined, nobody understood the game like nobody else at the time, nobody could touch him. he was pretty much a god in every mod he played, and additionally is one of the best/most influential replay makers ever with his creative hacking and tricking replays.
now, nobody at his prime is probably outclassed by modern duelers simply because of how the meta progressed, but for his time nuthug was a menace. so yeah, in my mind, nobody is the GOAT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

thanks guys
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
"Harry Maguire is the greatest goal threat I've ever seen"
-David de Gea

"When deciding between PSG and Manchester City, Messi chose PSG because he didn't want to face Harry Maguire in the Manchester derby"
-Pep Guardiola

"I joined Manchester United again so that I can learn from the greatest goal scorer in the world; Harry Maguire"
-Cristiano Ronaldo

"Luckily I play basketball and not football because if I played football there would be no discussions about who is the GOAT of the sport, as the one and only answer is Harry Maguire"
-LeBron James

"If I had Harry Maguire instead of Tom Brady, I would have won double the amount of super bowls right now"
-Bill Belichick

Only a GOAT like Harry Maguire can make so many legends say that about him
Jeez off topic is literally wibbles jr nowadays huh
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today