Ranking
Original Post
View Own Threads
It's really annoying when you press your own view threads then it says buy stuff to see it... I just wanna see my old thread like cmon I can understand if its for other people but for yourself?!?!

I support this,

it's annoying as fuck to look through page after page, and google search doesn't always work. (it barely does)

Searching other people's threads is fine for TP and VIP but MY threads?
Thing is, how often do you go to look through other people's threads? Or your own, for that matter.

TP and VIP are meant to give you convenience. It's how nabi gets most of their money. If you really need it, then throw $7 at the game every once in a while.

Seeing as everything you do on this site is backed by vBulletin (Which just the THEMES for vBulletin are like $28 ), I cant blame them for wanting you to buy TP/VIP for that feature. The newest/current version of vBulletin (5 Connect) is 250$, theres no telling how much it was for 3.8.2. Also with all the storage they have on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to pay $200 a month to keep the forums up. If you want to see your posts so bad just buy TP/VIP and help support toribash.
ohmergawd
you could always subscribe to every thread you make and just checked your subscribed threads. May be a tad more tedious with subbing to every thread you make but it's just a few extra button clicks and essentially does the same thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Even though it's not that hard to find threads.
It's just ridiculous how this forums doesn't let us use the "search bar".
Like.... God DAMN, toribash. Who came up with this ?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Even though it's not that hard to find threads.
It's just ridiculous how this forums doesn't let us use the "search bar".
Like.... God DAMN, toribash. Who came up with this ?

The people who want to keep this forum up and running. It isn't free, yknow?

I think the minor inconvenience of having to actually subscribe to your threads is plenty fine. At least you can follow your threads at all without having to search through the boards for them.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
The people who want to keep this forum up and running. It isn't free, yknow?

I think the minor inconvenience of having to actually subscribe to your threads is plenty fine. At least you can follow your threads at all without having to search through the boards for them.

Even though i find it easy to find any thread.
I still think the idea of having to pay for a search bar is stupid.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.

googling threads is the next best thing

i still do that even though i have toriprime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

Well actually its rather clever.
It's a quality of life thing; you want the convenience to be able to search for your threads, so just pay for it. Maintaining the forum isn't free and supporting toribash is a good idea if you want the game to stay alive.