Ranking
yes! so we are now allies!
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
should be [DiCk]
xD that would be great
but the tag should be [DCN], because the word "of" is unimportant.
Anyway, please take off some smileys.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
in response to samule's suggestion
hey man i came up with some names and yahni liked DOC but norris got cut

off so we made DOCN instead besides DOCN is easier to say than DCN and

DiCK would get us even less respect than when we had the idea of becoming

a clan, as for the smileys we just wanted to spearate the page a little and

mabe add some fun to it being alot of people we have met take this way too

seriously, sorry for any misunderstandings and any questions or comments

can be forwarded to me stoog458 just send me a private message
Err...
You know, when you have the word "of" in a title, its not capitalized, just how it isn't used in the tag. How is DOCN easier to say?
I think DiCk would add some humor. As you said, thing are being taken way to seriously.
As for smileys. Those don't add fun. They induce blindness. When someone sees a post full of them they think, "zomfgn0b." (im not saying you are)

Splunker, its obviously because he hasn't updated the roster yet. He's not a robot.

Also, by the way... splunker has been in 7 clans in half a month.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
splunker
we know all about splunker and his rep. Im gonna talk with some other members and we will see what happens. If he is any problem at all hes out no offense to u splunker but u managed to mess urself up with all this hopping nonsense and i do no you were kicked out of some and did not leave. we will get back to you as soon as possible.

AND i dont care what you ppl hav to say about smileys they r just lil pictures, ive said it before and ill say it again, i would litter the whole page with pics if i could im in this for fun. If you think we are coming off as morons or jerks or whatever then thats your opinion, play with us we r fun people and we are always joking around with each other.

Also the whole [dick] would be funny thing isnt funny, it would get us in trouble probably so chill with that.

don't comment on grammar either u no u can read it lol.
Last edited by yahnster12; Feb 15, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
I agree with yahni.
Seriously Splunker, don't mess this one up.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."