Ranking
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Also stop mirroring your stuff. Honestly, I hate it. So uncreative and holds back your true creativity.
Bad habit...

This is probably the least mirrored Art piece he's done so far. So I have no idea what you're going on about here.

It isn't uncreative to mirror. It makes your Art look better than it would have been if you only drew on the other side without scale to size compared to the other side.

Veoo, I'd prefer it if you went over some unique shading around that eye so it doesn't look only mirrored around there.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I don't really like the eyes idea, Why ur cutting it ? If u make it Decent it would be much better.
playboi
I, on the other hand, really like it! The only thing that is a bit off is all the wrinkles on the actual eye lids. Look at the anatomy and try to mimic the eyes.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I, on the other hand, really like it! The only thing that is a bit off is all the wrinkles on the actual eye lids. Look at the anatomy and try to mimic the eyes.

Ok, sounds good! Ill be putting out a new wip with all these fixes soon.
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
This is probably the least mirrored Art piece he's done so far. So I have no idea what you're going on about here.

It isn't uncreative to mirror. It makes your Art look better than it would have been if you only drew on the other side without scale to size compared to the other side.

Veoo, I'd prefer it if you went over some unique shading around that eye so it doesn't look only mirrored around there.

Thanks for the defense lol

oh wait

you want less mirroring too? lol.

Ok, yes, in the new wip Ill make it less mirrored
Last edited by Veoo; Feb 2, 2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im saying that mirroring isn't bad. Especially when you're going for an even look. But it's always good to go back over it with the blending tool or maybe some more shading so it isn't exactly the same on both sides

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Im saying that mirroring isn't bad. Especially when you're going for an even look. But it's always good to go back over it with the blending tool or maybe some more shading so it isn't exactly the same on both sides

I agree...

updating sooooon!
Looks much better.

cool, any more problems?