Toribash
damn... deleting everything from this thread wasn't a good idea, I don't even remember why I did this

anyway, I'm gonna keep using this one
Attached Files
oof.rpl (542.6 KB, 39 views)
i am a god awful tricker but i feel like this carries into everything that has to do with replay making

your flow and form for the most part is really solid, and I think you're getting better in terms of looking less stiff, but I notice you twitch as if you changed your mind about what you wanted to do or you wanted a specific joint to be in position as fast as possible

granted i don't trick so this may be a common thing among trickers, but it's really noticeable and if you fixed it you would have huge potential because everything else is really nice
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Vlodimer View Post
Переведите плез, а то не понятно

нiт
First russian Ninja
holy shit that's clean as fuck man, i really like that. 10/10 shit my g keep it up bby
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
It's been awhile since I posted, so here's a collab with nasa we did in early August lol
decided to post it now because I didn't realize then that this shuriken b-twist was actually pretty sick
my part starts at 600 and ends at 150 frames
Attached Files
toribash_space_program.rpl (674.9 KB, 29 views)